Big Surprise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Al Coholic said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bad things happen to bad companies. This is just another example....

This isn't something that happened to a bad company, this is something that happened to a pilot that happens to work for a bad company. There's a big difference. Don't be a jerk. Now this pilot has something on his record that probably wasn't his fault. Just a simple mistake. Have some sympathy.

Investigation solved

Look at the injury data and notice the the crew total being 1 and the pax total being 0. Sounds like a mechanical airport repo with a hot shot mechanic going a little too far. Chances are great that if you ever see a wild taxi by an aircraft; think mechanic. That also would go along with Colgan's sh**ty overall maintenance record from what I've heard. Couldn't happen to a fin....no, more f##ked up airline.

EagleRJ said:
So what suspicion does this incident validate for you and your six posts?

Tool.

Exactly, everyone knows that with the more flight info posts you have your coolness multiplies exponentially, so you must be uber-cool. Get out more, try talking to real people once in a while! (scheduling doesn't count)

PCL said:
This isn't something that happened to a bad company, this is something that happened to a pilot that happens to work for a bad company. There's a big difference. Don't be a jerk. Now this pilot has something on his record that probably wasn't his fault. Just a simple mistake. Have some sympathy.

PCL,

Before you call me a jerk, why don't you read the report...with your eyes open.

Let me call your attention to the part where is says "DAMAGED ITS LEFT WING TIP WHEN IT STRUCK ANOTHER PARKED COLGAN AIR SAAB.

The term "another" indicates to me they were both parked, and one was being repositioned.

Also, as mentioned above the crew was 1 and this would also indicate a reposition by MX.

So... Like I said, another bad thing happening to a bad company.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Screw all of you and your stupid regional jets. All of you have fun in the right seat until you are 45 years old.
Does it make you that mad that we make more in the right seat of our jets than you do in the left seat???
Waco

Latest resources

Back