• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Sky Direct entry PIC's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long does it take to make $80K+ a year a SkyWest? 12-18 months? That's what you just stated. False advertising. What? Do you get a commision? Riiiiiight. LIAR. And, tell me again how your in house union is elected? Are they really appointed by Brad Holt and company?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Jen Lee,

You have proven my signature quote of you correct once again.

Are you cognitively challenged? Silly me: of course! Allow me to do the math for you: 12-18 months ‘til CRJ upgrade plus “your first full year as Captain” equals 24-36 months to pull that in. Are you asking me if one would make +$80k in that time frame? Well, all I can say, again, is:

You know not of what you speak: My figures and facts are correct.

I am here, providing information to a fellow pilot (albeit a non double-breasted, scope-sacrificer), trying to help him out with I honestly feel to be a better opportunity than what he has.

To answer your question: No, I get nothing out of this. What do you get out of you consistent derision?

To sum up Jen, run along and STFU...

Kisses,

R5

Last edited:
Well, profile isn't correct....I have about 2000 now...just want to stay in the PNW....and not be a coffee bitch to some bitter captain. I know how this game is played. Thanks for all the input!!

Your impression of an FO's job is largely skewed. We FO's don't have much responsibility, but we do get to play more with the flight attendants. =) Have fun flying that little cessna of yours.

Jen Lee,

You have proven my signature quote of you correct once again.

Are you cognitively challenged? Silly me: of course! Allow me to do the math for you: 12-18 months ‘til CRJ upgrade plus “your first full year as Captain” equals 24-36 months to pull that in. Are you asking me if one would make +$80k in that time frame? Well, all I can say, again, is:

You know not of what you speak: My figures and facts are correct.

I am here, providing information to a fellow pilot (albeit a non double-breasted, scope-sacrificer), trying to help him out with I honestly feel to be a better opportunity than what he has.

To answer your question: No, I get nothing out of this. What do you get out of you consistent derision?

To sum up Jen, run along and STFU...

Kisses,

R5

Yeah, okay.......... BTW, I love my new signature. Hillarious. You look stupid.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Come on over to SkyWest, upgrade on the Bro in 6-12 months (FAT, SFO, PSP)

What is a Bro? Doesn't sound like something I'd want to upgrade on unless you enjoy the companionship of another man. The "Bra" on the other hand. That sounds more enjoyable.

Last edited:
$37 for first-year captain? dang... That would take about 7 years to make at CommutAir, which also has BOS-based crews. :mad:

The rumor I heard was not for much longer. CA1900, did you spend a month in BOS before you left? I still wish you would have bid PLB for just one month and leave your curse on HQ.

The rumor I heard was not for much longer. CA1900, did you spend a month in BOS before you left? I still wish you would have bid PLB for just one month and leave your curse on HQ.

HA! Nope, I had nothing at all to do with BOS. That one died all on its own. :D

I thought this particular thread was about 'Big Sky Direct Entery Captains'?

Why can't we STICK to the topic?

Huh.

Bunny

Latest resources

Back