Big Sky Direct entry PIC's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wa_flyboy

Anyone know the deal with Big Sky? I know there's probably a reason they're hiring off the streets. What do they get paid? QOL? FLL?

It would be good to get some left seat time, but at what cost???

Anyone know the deal with Big Sky? I know there's probably a reason they're hiring off the streets. What do they get paid? QOL? FLL?

It would be good to get some left seat time, but at what cost???

Not trying to burst your bubble....but if your profile is correct, you don't quailify for an ATP.....which you need to sit left seat.

I have heard about Big Sky coming to BOS, supposedly they are paying halfway decent because the crews will have to live in or near the city....I heard somewhere around 37 grand for a street captain.

Not trying to burst your bubble....but if your profile is correct, you don't quailify for an ATP.....which you need to sit left seat.

I have heard about Big Sky coming to BOS, supposedly they are paying halfway decent because the crews will have to live in or near the city....I heard somewhere around 37 grand for a street captain.

That does not make any sense.

Bs

They are the highest paid B1900 pilots in the 121 realm.

That does not make any sense.

I actually agree with you in principle, I think as pilots we are under paid...but I think if you do some research, you will find that $37 an hour for a first year Beech Captain is unfortunately quite competitive......

maybe you meant to say that it doesn't make any cents???

Well, profile isn't correct....I have about 2000 now...just want to stay in the PNW....and not be a coffee bitch to some bitter captain. I know how this game is played. Thanks for all the input!!

Latest resources

Back