• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Sky Direct entry PIC's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know that Chalks is owned by Big Sky, they (Chalks) have just began limited service from FLL to EYW. Supposedly service is going to begin to Tampa as well. Does anybody know if these Chalks pilots where hired and trained by Big Sky?

I know that Chalks is owned by Big Sky, they (Chalks) have just began limited service from FLL to EYW. Supposedly service is going to begin to Tampa as well. Does anybody know if these Chalks pilots where hired and trained by Big Sky?

I don't think Big Sky owns Chalks. How do you know this? If you don't know this, why do you purport to?

I thought this particular thread was about 'Big Sky Direct Entery Captains'?

Why can't we STICK to the topic?

Did you notice what web site you were reading? If you wanted some kind of professional pilot world, you'd have to search google for such a thing. :D

This is FlightInfo, the Jerry Springer Show of aviation web sites. You're lucky we're not calling each other scabs, PFT whores, bottom-feeders, or spiky-haired RJ drivers!

Bottom feeding $@#$#@@$ ;)

Well, profile isn't correct....I have about 2000 now...just want to stay in the PNW....and not be a coffee bitch to some bitter captain. I know how this game is played. Thanks for all the input!!

Sounds like you might become one of those rare bitter captains looking for a coffee bitch. Spending a decent amount of time in the right seat will make you a better captain when you get there. It'll teach you to respect your crew and work as a team.

You can easily make 45k flying the 1900 for a year at AMF. With weekends off too. Why people get excited over bottom feeding regionals is beyond me.
Also 45k is not alot of money either.

Is AMF currently hiring into the left seat?

Latest resources

Back