• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big News from Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're kidding right ? If it took them an hour to get 500 resumes I'd be surprised.

What are the current minimums at FLOPS to apply? I checked website and didn't see anything stated.

So if FLOPS never made money with all of the prior Frax programs....how is this one going to be different?

Flight Options has contracted with aircraft manufacturer Embraer to purchase 100 Phenom 300 light jets over the next 10 years, with an option for 50 more. The order is nearly $1 billion, by far the largest in our history. This is a huge leap forward for Flight Options, and demonstrates our commitment to a future of growth and long-term success.

Thank you for your continued dedication to making Flight Options a leader in private-jet travel.

100 jets and 10yrs.... Huh, from the guys I talk to that work at Options, they don't seem to think the place will last 10 months, much less 10 years.

Making money

So if FLOPS never made money with all of the prior Frax programs....how is this one going to be different?

Options could make money with the current fleet, the aircraft have never been the problem. Until we have management that is willing to recognize that it is they that are flawed and are what needs to be fixed or replaced, Options will not be profitable no matter what jets we are flying.

100 jets and 10yrs.... Huh, from the guys I talk to that work at Options, they don't seem to think the place will last 10 months, much less 10 years.

Yeah, but consider your source. Bad news from negative people, good news from positive people... take your pick.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back