• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big meeting: Skywest, ASA/XJet, Alpa, SAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know what happens when pilots screw up big fella? Now who pays the ultimate price?

P.S you are a douch

We might pay the ultimate price, which doesn't change anything in my statement, pilots step into the arena, and on every leg are all in, DX is at best a voyeur, a cheerleader, watching from the sidelines.
Nice averaging xPoop, doesn't explain why SGU removed the DX employee numbers a while back. It's ok to not have the stones to step up to the plate and go all in. You know why SGU and every other airline pays us what they do? They have to, because if I leave, they have to hire another pilot that spent years and 10 of thousands their own money to just get to the front door. If you leave they just shake the tree at Dixie college and 3 weeks later you have your very own computer screen in a cubicle.
So before I come to SGU to watch you push keys on a keyboard, why don't you come sit in my jumpseat or any other line pilots, on the 12th hour of flow delayed, day 4 of 4, and watch us shoot a VOR to minimums, during a snow storm in Montana or Colorado.
If you want job security here you go:
http://fixjets.com/google/

Last edited:
why don't you come sit in my jumpseat or any other line pilots, on the 12th hour of flow delayed, day 4 of 4, and watch us shoot a VOR to minimums, during a snow storm in Montana or Colorado.

I have jump seated and watched the captain sleep and the FO read. So Im guessing you would be well rested for that approach.

Hey MODS, please change the title of this thread to "who has the most important job at an airline?"

I have jump seated and watched the captain sleep and the FO read. So Im guessing you would be well rested for that approach.

Hey MODS, please change the title of this thread to "who has the most important job at an airline?"

Round trip to BOI on Thurs afternoon doesn't count. Come on out on News Years Eve and play the Montana shuttle.
Since by definition my job is the result of outsourcing, here is your replacement concept:

http://ww1.jeppesen.com/industry-so...cial/commercial-contract-dispatch-service.jsp

I am sure they would love to jump into the large airline ops given the chance.
Enjoy

Last edited:
It doesn't matter because he is a "high" paid pilot who can't trust the "idiots" to file a simple flight plan. He probably spends most overnights alone and miserable in his crappy hotel room flicking bedbugs off his chest. FWIW, I drive a '91 civic that I paid $500 bucks for. Anyone who seriously measure a person self worth by what kind of car he drives has some serious penis length issues.

Agreed, both of my vehicles are well over 15 years old and people think I am poor because of it. I laugh at that logic. Its actually the complete opposite. I just smile and know that Im putting that car payment in my bank account every month.

We might pay the ultimate price, which doesn't change anything in my statement, pilots step into the arena, and on every leg are all in, DX is at best a voyeur, a cheerleader, watching from the sidelines.
Nice averaging xPoop, doesn't explain why SGU removed the DX employee numbers a while back. It's ok to not have the stones to step up to the plate and go all in. You know why SGU and every other airline pays us what they do? They have to, because if I leave, they have to hire another pilot that spent years and 10 of thousands their own money to just get to the front door. If you leave they just shake the tree at Dixie college and 3 weeks later you have your very own computer screen in a cubicle.
So before I come to SGU to watch you push keys on a keyboard, why don't you come sit in my jumpseat or any other line pilots, on the 12th hour of flow delayed, day 4 of 4, and watch us shoot a VOR to minimums, during a snow storm in Montana or Colorado.
If you want job security here you go:
http://fixjets.com/google/

So what if we have a dispatcher that is just sending his/her first release and their employee number is 5000-something, and we have someone that has been sending releases for over 8 years with a 19000-something employee number? See the hole in your logic? But you're a big boy, I'm sure you know how to use SWOL.com to look up information on any SKYW employee you'd like.

And when I'm out non-revving and jumpseating, my mind is completely at rest knowing full well the 99 other individuals I work with in dispatch are looking out for us all. If you ever came to HDQ and spent an hour you might get the same piece of mind.

Last edited:
Well xPoop,
Its pointless, its like Regan said "trust, but verify" you can put anything you like on the release, but I review it and if I don't like it you get the call to change it. You work for me, not the other way around. Now get out to the parking lot and polish chimps Bentley.

So what if we have a dispatcher that is just sending his/her first release and their employee number is 5000-something, and we have someone that has been sending releases for over 8 years with a 19000-something employee number? See the hole in your logic? But you're a big boy, I'm sure you know how to use SWOL.com to look up information on any SKYW employee you'd like.

And when I'm out non-revving and jumpseating, my mind is completely at rest knowing full well the 99 other individuals I work with in dispatch are looking out for us all. If you ever came to HDQ and spent an hour you might get the same piece of mind.

By all means use arcane exceptions to explain your position.
So by all means ignore, the reality, you are just an ancillary part of the machine:
Here ya go:
an·cil·lar·y/ˈansəˌlerē/

Adjective:providing necessary support to the primary activities or operation of an organization, institution, industry, or system.
Noun:A person whose work provides necessary support to the primary activities of an organization, institution, or industry.Enjoy being a voyeur.

By all means use arcane exceptions to explain your position.
So by all means ignore, the reality, you are just an ancillary part of the machine:
Here ya go:
an·cil·lar·y/ˈansəˌlerē/

Adjective:providing necessary support to the primary activities or operation of an organization, institution, industry, or system.
Noun:A person whose work provides necessary support to the primary activities of an organization, institution, or industry.Enjoy being a voyeur.

And you are just as ancillary as the rest of us. Enjoy pusing the autopilot buttons.

Latest resources

Back