• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big annoncement by CAL tomorrow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I doubt it. The rumor I heard that is CAL wanted SkyWest to foot the bill for the Q400s and SkyWest said no (which I believe). Unless CAL is buying them, I don't think it's going to happen.

Or better yet, maybe they will announce that they will be the launch customer for the new Boeing 100 seat jet!

Great!!!! MORE airplanes for Skywest!!! Congrats guys......now you can hire like 200 per month while ASA downsizes, downgrades and furghloughs!!! But hey, good news for you.

Actually, the first press release on THAT link today made my jaw drop.

Continental is FUNDING it's pension plans. OMFG. What a novel concept. Actually honoring commitments to your labor groups. What a bunch of luddites.

Hope they don't screw it all up with a merger with United.

(nice article here on how Continental MIGHT be the "airline of the future" . . . I'm beginning to believe it . . . http://www.latimes.com/travel/la-tr-insider8oct08,1,5325700.column?ctrack=1&cset=true )

May as well add some fuel to the fire. The rumor may be that SKW Inc. was awarded the flying for the Q400 and that the ASA side of the fence would actually fly it. BL spent allot of tx with CAL on the initial RFP and his labor may be paying off. Rumor around the coffee maker about the Q400 replacing the ATR isn't dead yet.

Latest resources

Back