Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big 3 Bailout dead in Senate. GOP wanted steep UAW wage cuts, that was dealbreaker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really, you need to be working for CNN or MSNBC. Well spouted.
Now, fire up that blob between your ears and riddle me this: How do you compete when your costs are higher than anyone else's in the industry and your products in less demand?

Mr Bean – How dare you! You are insinuating that people who don’t understand their mortgage agreements will understand business and how to make a profit. Buy low, sell high? Yea, that’s what everyone was going to do with their homes…

[FONT=&quot]Johnsonrod – Why does it have to end? What the H double L are you thinking? Its Christmas brother. Now if we can add a little bit to the bailout for the charities that lost everything in the Madoff Ponzi scheme. Think of all those executive directors out there with no funds to do their good work. Throw in a little more for the Hedgies and wealthy who lost out for they also contribute to the economy much like the hard working UAW brothers and sisters. Belly-up pigs – taxpayer dollars are nothing but slop in the trough. Get while the gettin is good… [/FONT]

Uhhhhhh – I guess we had to see this coming… Slightly off topic but "bailout" is spreading like the flu...

Re: Madoff investors

"There's no doubt that hearings will be held on this, and some government aid is a very logical request," said Robert Schachter, an attorney with New York-based Zwerling, Schachter & Zwerling, which is representing several Madoff victims. "If we're bailing out Wall Street and the auto industry, maybe these individuals should be bailed out too."

For the rest of the story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28300488/

Bailing these folks out would be disgusting. I hope that does not happen. I doubt Obama does it. He'll give reparation checks to blacks before he bails out these folks, and I know that's not gonna happen.
The common theme with Madoff: Jews.
And I don't say that in a disrespectful way. It is what it is. He was Jewish, only took money from Jews. The Jews are the only ones who lost money here. He would even turn down non-Jews who wanted him to invest their money. Look at the name of the law firm and the lawyer. It's a jew only scam; maybe if he had been a little more diverse he could get help from the FEDS. It's as though he hated his own people.
As for a bailout, they did this to themselves. Greed. just plain greed. Lots of these people gave him 100% of everything they had. Then they would go mortagage their homes and give that to Madoff as well. Who is that stupid?? These folks were just greedy! 100% of your liquid worth plus the equity in your home, which is now 100% of your net worth???? Are you kidding me? Millionaires wiped out with just 1 phone call. Done. This guy has lots to answer for.
Uhhhhhh – I guess we had to see this coming… Slightly off topic but "bailout" is spreading like the flu...

Re: Madoff investors

"There's no doubt that hearings will be held on this, and some government aid is a very logical request," said Robert Schachter, an attorney with New York-based Zwerling, Schachter & Zwerling, which is representing several Madoff victims. "If we're bailing out Wall Street and the auto industry, maybe these individuals should be bailed out too."

For the rest of the story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28300488/

For Sale

Part of the deal is to sell off the rest of the corporate aircraft? That will almost guarantee not being a viable company come March 09'.

I am sure glad AIG and the bunch received their share so easily and boy do I love seeing the perfect example of Corporate America "The Big 3," get hammered...NOT!

If we ran our aircraft like our government runs this land we would either be out of a job or taking a dirt nap.

FlyingpieceofYouKnowWhat

My God, that is funny. We were the only one's who had the "balls" to do anything about it? You're right, we were the only ones who had teh balls to attack a country who posed no threat to the US. The jews benefit in no way by having another Islamic country getting it's a$$ handed to it by the US, now do they?

'Bush ordered the nation into war against Saddam Hussein's Iraq while citing intelligence claiming the Mideast nation harbored weapons of mass destruction. The weapons were never found, the intelligence was discredited, Bush's credibility with U.S. voters plummeted.' I know what your user name says, but I didn't thinkn you were serious about it until I read your posts. Good tihng we had the balls to go over there and get more than 4000 of our finest servicemen and women killed. Good for us, now, if only we can explain that to the dead's mother, father, children, spouses, etc. Check that Stupidpilot, if you told that to some dead serviceman's wife, you'd rightfully get smacked in the face. Your unpatriotic views are surprising and have no place on this forum. For you to justify what has gone on by saying "we were the only ones who had the balls to do anything about it' is nothing less than explicit disrespect for the men and women in uniform and it's entirely unacceptable, whether you wore the uniform or not; it's wrong and it's disgusting. Because you have military on your profile does not make you right.
Hey numbnuts. I was there. I saw first hand how we helped free these people from a tyrant. they were plenty grateful. If you'd pull your head out of your rear end and actually do some of your own research, you wouldn't be spouting off all that left wing crapola like it was gospel.

So, throwing shoes signifies gratefulness?

I guess the evil media led me to believe it meant something else.

So, throwing shoes signifies gratefulness?

I guess the evil media led me to believe it meant something else.
Excellent point. I'll add that Since he is so angry about the way things are now that Saddam is gone, they should take him out back and extend to him the same courtesy Saddam and his people would have shown him had he thrown shoes at him.

I see, so one guy represents the majority of Iraqis? Nice bit of logic you got there.

Latest resources

Back