Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big 3 Bailout dead in Senate. GOP wanted steep UAW wage cuts, that was dealbreaker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You seriously think it is just one guy? Really?

Do you also think they don't know the difference between 'liberator' and 'occupier'?

You seriously think it is just one guy? Really?

Do you also think they don't know the difference between 'liberator' and 'occupier'?
If we're occupiers, then why do we allow them the right to vote in their own gov't? Why did we sign the SOFA to be out by 2011? If you call that an occupation then you've got a weird definition of the word.

If we're occupiers, then why do we allow them the right to vote in their own gov't? Why did we sign the SOFA to be out by 2011? If you call that an occupation then you've got a weird definition of the word.

Recall Bremer of the CPA denied Iraqi's the right to vote. US Forces were helping local towns hold elections, but it was too fast for the Bush Admin.

The Bush Admin wanted to strip Iraq of its economic self evident rights, but the resistance was so high that it resulted in Bremers failure.

To be sure, the US armed forces have done an excellent job.

However, the Bush Admin has been totally pathetic. It is a true embarrassment what Bush has done to the Iraqi's and the US Armed Forces....

I tell you what... you go to Iraq... not the comfy green zone but the streets of Baghdad and you advertise that we are liberators and not occupiers...

Good luck with that...

Again, more of the garbage from the left wing spewed as gospel from good ol' rez. I keep in close contact with a lot of buddies that are currently there and they all report that they don't feel nearly as nervous as they used to. The streets are tons safer over there regardless of what the pathetic media says.

Again, more of the garbage from the left wing spewed as gospel from good ol' rez. I keep in close contact with a lot of buddies that are currently there and they all report that they don't feel nearly as nervous as they used to. The streets are tons safer over there regardless of what the pathetic media says.

I’m not saying one way or another that our entrance into Iraq was a good or bad decision but you talk about left wing garbage and spew your own. I guess we have no mutual friends though. Perhaps we are dealing with semantics but are they defining “not as nervous” based on particular areas where the military has control? Can you define “tons safer?” Prior to our liberation of Iraq, citizens were much safer and essential services were more dependable. Patrolling around the Green Zone as I understand it is safer but no one I know feels any less nervous than they did one two and in one case three tours ago. Let me know where in Iraq you and I or your military friends go strolling to see the sights without a military convoy at their/our side. If this can’t be done now, when do your buddies think this will be possible?

So the ENTIRE media is lying? Listen to what you are saying. Don't be stupid. It's rough over there. The only time it was safer is when Saddam was in power. Iraq didnt have these problems (including Al-Qaeda) before the US came in there and screwed it all up. It's 'left wing' because you don't like what is said? That is a typical cop-put when Faux news kool-aid drinkers hear the truth.
Finally, I don't believe you wore the uniform. You simply do not command the respect a member of the US Military gets.

Yes, the vast majority of the media hates Bush and does what ever it can to undermine his administration. There has been many a lie that the media has told which has been proven false. I prefer to get my info from the horses mouth, not the horses ass.(of which you distinctly resemble)

Latest resources

Back