• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

BHM area jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there any charter (Part 135) outfits in BHM? I know there used to be 2-3 of them years ago. Thanks.

Southern Company has an aircraft based there. There is also an investment company there with a couple of LR-45 aircraft, but I don't recall what it is called.

Regions bank, southtrust(now wachovia) Coke enterprises, harbert construction, and a few more are scattered around the field. The good ole' boy network is usually the easiest way in the door.

Southern Company has a several LR45s and a helicopter.

SouthTrust has been shipped to KPDK and KCLT. Coke Enterprise is not on the field but Buffalo Rock Bottling is. They just bought a Soveriegn. Harbert has been out of the construction business for a while but I think they still have a few aircraft.

I don't know of anyone that is currently hiring. But when they are, the good ol boys usually have first dibs around there.

Aviation Services Group is the 135 side of JetSouth. The Coke plane belongs to United Bottling, the local Coke bottler. It is a Hawker 400 (Beechjet). I believe JetSouth manges it for them.

Man what a pleasure it was to use Dr Crow. Thanks guys for the recommendation. Plus, I was in and out of there in 30 minutes! I think that's the quickest I've ever done! Thanks again.

I understand that Southern Pipe and Supply may be looking for a Chief Pilot in Meridian, Ms. Not far from BHM!
Freebrd said:
Anyone know of any parttime or fulltime pilot jobs in the BHM area? Or companies I could contact? Does HealthSouth still have a flight dept?

Have 4 types, 19,500 hrs, 57 years old. Thanks.

PS: They have a Citation Bravo.
Freebrd said:
Anyone know of any parttime or fulltime pilot jobs in the BHM area? Or companies I could contact? Does HealthSouth still have a flight dept?

Have 4 types, 19,500 hrs, 57 years old. Thanks.

Yeah, but I heard the were specifically seeking a voluptious blond with better than average skills, and could also take off, land and do an ILS or two.

Latest resources

Back