BHM area jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL350 said:
Sounds like a slighty exaggerated version of what I have heard, but you probably know better than I. In any case, glad to hear you found something better.

Believe it or not, that is not an exaggeration. I can give you several names that will support every single word. Actually, it was much worse.

Brett Hull says it's not that bad anymore, he should know. I haven't been there for several years.

+1

coloneldan said:
By the way, I'm not sure I ever mentioned this, but you don't want to fly for BAM, any of it's sister companies, or the family that owns them all.

Oh yeah, and don't go fly for them. In fact, I may change my signature to "You do NOT want to work for those people!!!"

Please consider this a public service announcement. If I am able to save only one person, it will be worth it.

OK, tryiing to make my first post here, sorry for the previous, but I must add to Coloneldan's post: you are correct, I worked for the family out of TYS and the situation was exactly like you described.

Hard to believe a company so successful operates in such a manner.

I believe 20 something pilots thru the TYS operation in the last 10 years.

We should start a post just on them, not really worth it though.

jdubya said:
OK, tryiing to make my first post here, sorry for the previous, but I must add to Coloneldan's post: you are correct, I worked for the family out of TYS and the situation was exactly like you described.

Hard to believe a company so successful operates in such a manner.

I believe 20 something pilots thru the TYS operation in the last 10 years.

We should start a post just on them, not really worth it though.

I know it sounds unbelievable. The guy who went to work at MSL when I left, used to own the FBO there. He saw how they operated for 20 years or more. 2 weeks after he started, he called me crying the blues. It's impossible to believe until you're smack dab in the middle of it, up to your eyeballs.

Latest resources

Back