• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Beware of (little johnny)cockpit visitors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well I care about what happens in this country, you obviously don't so just keep quiet. You're only embarrasing yourself.

"Keep quiet?" What a true patriot you are!

Yeah right, racial profiling and rounding 'em up. Yeah right, you really care about the USA:rolleyes:. You're a disgrace to the USA.

You only care about this country in the way Hitler "cared" about Germany.

Last edited:
"Keep quiet?" What a true patriot you are!

Yeah right, racial profiling and rounding 'em up. Yeah right, you really care about the USA:rolleyes:. You're a disgrace to the USA.

You only care about this country in the way Hitler "cared" about Germany.

whatever kid

No, but say that guy is a certain race, religion or whatever, I'm not going to judge anyone else because of HIS actions. My point is you can find extremists of any pursuasion. I DO admit that Islam seems to have more than it's fair share. But, in my mind, the only way to improve the situation is by focusing on the majority that ARE good people and trying to cultivate that mentality. By labeling all Muslims as the enemy we force a stand off and everyone loses.
Closer to home, not all longboarders are wave hogs either. I've surfed with longboarders on my shortboard and had no problem because I treat them with respect and don't glare at them like they are the enemy. I've riden my longboard amongst shortboarders and also had no problem and am very careful about sharing.
It all boils down to you have to give respect to get it, you can't force it on anyone.

(You're not turning into one of the SUP guys are you?)LOL

Well, he!!... can't argue with a good surfing analogy. If only we could all paddle out together (just not all at the same time). Now, onto the merits of localism...!

As far as SUP. I drew the line at 10'6 (and I'm a big old fat guy), no skip frye gliders, and no holding onto a paddle. Just cause Laird does it, doesn't make it right. Actually, I'm still fascinated by the old 'retro' designs. I'd rather take a heavy railed, no-rocker havin' quad fin fish on a heavy cold day than stand up and canoe my way around.

Again, I stand by the assertion that you can love the person, and hate the lifestyle (my best friend has fallen for the epoxy potato-chip culture).

Fair winds...

That is because they want the passengers to think the plane is automated. You know how those asians are about techie things. Who would get on a plane seeing some nips at the controls. Ever see how those people drive? Or maybe they dont want the people in the back to see the little Godzilla doll on the dash.

ANA already lost a 747 captain that was stabbed in the neck and murdered by a crazed would be hijacker that stormed the cockpit, I believe that is why they are a little more cautious about security. Don't you ever make fun of my dash mounted Godzilla doll again, ever! :nuts:

This story is BS. His real name is 'Little Amir'.

Latest resources

Back