BEWARE - Freight Runners - BEWARE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi Y'all,

It's not worth it. Get your turbine someplace else. Be careful of the training contract they will try to force you to sign. It's not worth it. The contract gives them the right to sue you for training costs without giving you notice of the action, without letting you know they are taking you to court, and whether or not you are at fault.

In other words, he can train you, take a dislike to you, fire you without cause, and then sue you for training costs.

Sounds like sour grapes, BUT IT IS NOT!!!!! BEWARE of FREIGHT RUNNERS! BEWARE OF FREIGHT RUNNERS. Deal with Chip Zens at your own risk.

He is a sheisty, old, good-ole-boy who has it in for all the pilots he thinks has screwed him in the past. AND, HE WILL TAKE IT OUT ON YOU.

Example of sheisty: I was told, in the midst of writing up an attitude indicator that continually rolled, that, "some pilots fail check rides because of too many write ups,...." Read between the lines folks!!! That is just an example of what to expect.

Chip is legendary here. Have yet to meet him. But it seems everyone has a Chip story. So it probably means it's not everyone else.

The Chief Pilot seemed like a good guy when I met him.

I'm thinking there is more to this story. Did you work there and get fired or did you recently quit? I guess what I am wondering is, what prompted you to take the time out of your day to enlighten us on the operation?

FWIW...

If you don't want to sign it, don't work there, nobody forces you. Find a job without a contract.

FRG is what it is. I worked there and thought the people were honest and the work was hard but rewarding. Good experience, good pay, good people; I'd do it again.

SinglePilot,

I think you hit the nail on the head. Anytime you take a job you should know what your getting into. If you don't you are likely to be unsatisfied. Same applies to alot of things in life.

I don't know though, I didn't live through what your talking about.

Personally, I'd take this advice, no questions asked about his situation. If someone posts something like this, and there's no one to refute it, it's usually good advice.

I've warned people about other places in aviation, but people are so desperate to get their career going that they don't listen.

Personally, I'd take this advice, no questions asked about his situation. If someone posts something like this, and there's no one to refute it, it's usually good advice.

I've warned people about other places in aviation, but people are so desperate to get their career going that they don't listen.

If you finish reading the thread, SinglePilot135 did refute it. That and this guy not responding to anything else said in the thread leads me to believe he got Sh!t Canned and is just pissy about it.

Latest resources

Back