• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best weekend x-c's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its been a while, but Patrick AFB and Cocoa Beach, FL was a great destination. Cant remember a lot of details, but I know it was an excellent adventure. Second choice would be parking the jet at Navy Andrews and heading into DC.

Fort Worth Alliance, buy gas and get a rental car for free, drive 15 minutes to stay downtown at the Worthington which has a military rate of like $95 when the room could easily go for over $200. Walking distance to all of DFW's bars.

You might try KFFO Wright-Patterson AFB they have the Air Force Museum. And in Donwtown Dayton you have the good ole' Oregon Disctrict ...many..many College girls...women looking for a meaningful one night relationship and the infamous Dublin Pub.

^Yeah, NAS North Island was a lot of fun.

In the Gas Lamp district, I like the Yardhouse. Biggest bar I've ever seen...all stocked with beer taps. Order a "yard" and they'll bring you a 3 foot tall glass of beer filled with the brew of your choice. I played "stump the bartender" and he had all the beers I could think of. It was a great way to start the night. :)

Haha..they don't have Victorias Bitter....aka VB mate

You might try KFFO Wright-Patterson AFB they have the Air Force Museum. And in Donwtown Dayton you have the good ole' Oregon Disctrict ...many..many College girls...women looking for a meaningful one night relationship and the infamous Dublin Pub.
I was down there Dec '05 for a Sat night: not real impressed. Sure, the Pub had good beer and decent fare, but overall, the area had a run down feel to it.

On second thought, we might have drifted the wrong way after we left the pub. We did find some good live music in a hole-in-the-wall.

Whidbey Island

Did a XCountry to Whidbey years ago and then drove up to Whistler and Re-uped on top of the mountain. Great time! Awesome village with some cool bars and "snow bunnies".

Latest resources

Back