• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best PIREP ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yer just jelous because I got a KICKASS 1974 Toyota Corona and you don't! Enjoy your gas guzzling SUV. I'll wave at you when I pass you at the gaspump.

ps, I do have a sticker, it's just not on yet.

Wilco's great. Uncle Tupelo was better. I just saw Paul Westerberg the other night and he had Wilco's bass player backing him up. Good stuff.

Wilco's great. Uncle Tupelo was better. I just saw Paul Westerberg the other night and he had Wilco's bass player backing him up. Good stuff.

Ah yes...UT. I saw them play down in So. IL way back in the day. And my ears are still ringing from my first 'Mats show.

Then again, we are getting a little off topic.

CYS UA/OV CZI/TM 1850/FL410/GLF2/TB NEG/IC NEG/TA-58/RM SMTH AS A PUPPYS TUMMY

I saw a pirep a few years back that went something like "/RM SMOOTH RIDE MICHIGAN SUCKS"

gotta love buckeye fans :D

propsarebest said:
Yer just jelous because I got a KICKASS 1974 Toyota Corona and you don't! Enjoy your gas guzzling SUV. I'll wave at you when I pass you at the gaspump.

ps, I do have a sticker, it's just not on yet.

LOL YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS I HAVE AIR CONDITIONING AND A CD PLAYER. WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DITCH THE 8 TRACK?

ps. If you need help putting the decal on your car let me know. I can get it on straight for only $19.99

I suppose this is off the pirep thing, but this was true. Back in the very early 90's I chugged into Clarksburg WV early winters evening. This is when they still had an FSS staion on the field. Went in to get the latest, greated by a guy, bearded, smoking a pipe, asked for the poop. He pulled up a forecast from the teletype regarding the northeast that simply said, "a snowstorm of BIBILICAL proportions was due to start any time."

Wished I kept a copy of that, we both looked at each other and I just turned and said, "adios".

Best description I ever got of the forcast.

Guess some of you young'uns don't remember a teletype. Hot stuff in the modern Flight Service.

Ps. the only thing in this world that truely sucks are the YANKEES!!!

Also... (for those of you with taste in music)

Fountains of Wayne.

ackattacker said:
There has got to be a story behind this... I notice that no ASOS is available at "Half Moon Bay Airport". Perhaps this was a misguided attempt to provide a weather report for a 135 flight?

To have the nutz to surf Mavericks.........:) Hats off to those who do.
RIP Mark Foo!

Latest resources

Back