• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best PIREP ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There has got to be a story behind this... I notice that no ASOS is available at "Half Moon Bay Airport". Perhaps this was a misguided attempt to provide a weather report for a 135 flight?

I got this one last month:

GAG UA /OV K44/TM 1326/FL000/TP BE56/RM GOATS ON RWY ON DEPT=

Only in Oklahoma...:D

You will see "unofficial wx reports" all day at half moon bay. Most of the time it will list TP as aircraft on ground, or Pilot on ground.

Do the FSS guys publish 100% of the pireps. I swear, I've given about 10 pireps last month and didn't see one of them when i checked the WSI or ADDS when I got on the ground. And most of them had some usefull info in them about ice, and cloud layers. Granted I was flying single enigne piston trainers.

Sorry to change the subject, but is that a Wilco Avatar? No other pilot in the world knows who Wilco is. I've had a Wilco sticker on my flight bag for over a year and everyone thinks it has something to do with saying "Wilco" on the radio.

Funny Pirep too.

LoveGun said:
Sorry to change the subject, but is that a Wilco Avatar? No other pilot in the world knows who Wilco is. I've had a Wilco sticker on my flight bag for over a year and everyone thinks it has something to do with saying "Wilco" on the radio.

Funny Pirep too.

HELL YES IT'S WILCO!
BEST BAND EVER!
I HAVE A STICKER ON MY CAR,BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO RECONIZE IT.

propsarebest said:
HELL YES IT'S WILCO!
BEST BAND EVER!
I HAVE A STICKER ON MY CAR,BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO RECONIZE IT.

ummmmm........
I just saw your car....Maybe no one recognizes the sticker because its NOT THERE!!!

Latest resources

Back