Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best or worst corporate flying job EVER? Sunglasses and Flip Flops Required!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We had a pax who kept ringing a little bell...we found out later from owner services he was furious because the pilots would ignore his bell when he was trying to get service in a Lear 31

I was actually called to interview for this gig. Pay was well below industry standard. I almost laughed out loud when told I would have to wear flip flops in the middle of winter in Columbus, OH. Flip flops while doing pre-flight in 3 inches of snow. Uhhh, yeah right. What grown man wears A&F clothing anyway?

I was actually called to interview for this gig. Pay was well below industry standard. I almost laughed out loud when told I would have to wear flip flops in the middle of winter in Columbus, OH. Flip flops while doing pre-flight in 3 inches of snow. Uhhh, yeah right. What grown man wears A&F clothing anyway?
Same grown men that pay for training.

I had a pax DEMAND a copy of the book 'Harry Potter' before the book was even released! I had to call in a HUGE favor from some guy that was flirting with me and got the copy last minute...'full of drama' style. When I gave her the pre-released book for her niece she asked me if I were stupid. Were her nieces supposed to 'share' the book? Real snotty like too...

That's when I pulled out the second copy I had made but withheld initially to be all 'suspense like' and saved the day with the second copy of the pre-released Harry Potter book that the entire world was dying to get!

In the end I quit that job.

i had a pax demand a copy of the book 'harry potter' before the book was even released! I had to call in a huge favor from some guy that was flirting with me and got the copy last minute...'full of drama' style. When i gave her the pre-released book for her niece she asked me if i were stupid. Were her nieces supposed to 'share' the book? Real snotty like too...

That's when i pulled out the second copy i had made but withheld initially to be all 'suspense like' and saved the day with the second copy of the pre-released harry potter book that the entire world was dying to get!

In the end i quit that job.

O M F G !

*in tears*

Classic.

I had a pax DEMAND a copy of the book 'Harry Potter' before the book was even released! I had to call in a HUGE favor from some guy that was flirting with me and got the copy last minute...'full of drama' style. When I gave her the pre-released book for her niece she asked me if I were stupid. Were her nieces supposed to 'share' the book? Real snotty like too...

That's when I pulled out the second copy I had made but withheld initially to be all 'suspense like' and saved the day with the second copy of the pre-released Harry Potter book that the entire world was dying to get!

I hope you got a good tip

Omg

Like OMG, Gl-asspilot that also happened to Anne Hathaway in a "Devil Wears Prada"!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PdmUIRBXRdw

Latest resources

Back