Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best or worst corporate flying job EVER? Sunglasses and Flip Flops Required!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[Shaking head]

If anyone believes I was passing that post off as real or my content you missed it. It was an OBVIOUS play on 'the Devil Wears Prada'. Word for word. It's humor. The thread is about worst pax. My post was funny...at least it was to anyone that didn't need it explained. Sorta loses something when it has to be explained.

'Owned'? I don't think so.

Its actually not as bad as it sounds. Principles are very nice. Every flight department has its "requirements" You can take it or leave it. Its no secret before you get hired. If you dont like it dont apply for the job. And the pay is reasonable to where the aircraft is based. Cost of living etc.

Typical f-tarded management. Corp jets should have a side stick like the Airbus so the CEO can put his ass on the tray table for the pilots to kiss while flying.

Regarding the original post, I saw this crew come into Jet at teb about a month or so ago. Watching them get off the aircraft and get their stuff together caused myself and a couple of others to just stop and try and figure out what the hell was going on.

Matching flip-flops and outfits were exactly the case. Matching luggage too. Made me wonder if it was some crazy charter until I saw the tail.

Caused a lot of "would you ever...?" conversations.

They're super pilots so they'll never have to do and evac, and they'll never have a fire. So they don't have to worry about sure-footedness or burning their toes...

C'mon, get with the program!

They're super pilots so they'll never have to do and evac, and they'll never have a fire. So they don't have to worry about sure-footedness or burning their toes...

C'mon, get with the program!

Actually you can put on shoes once door is closed and your sitting in the cockpit incase you have to evac.

Actually you can put on shoes once door is closed and your sitting in the cockpit incase you have to evac.

"If you even THINK about evacuating this aircraft in normal shoes, it will be the LAST evacuation you will ever do, little mister!". :laugh:

Sorry, I'd rather dig ditches than fly two drama queens like that around for a living. . . . . and I've dug ditches before.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back