Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tip=

"a hot plate may not be what you think it is"

everybody complains about not getting paid enough but with those kinda tips you guys are getting paid i could take a vacation in hawaii. the biggest tip i have ever got was 1 dollar from a male whore that i was transporting to new york from lax in a falcon 900 so that martha stewart could have a fun filled evening.

$100 bucks each is the best I've ever done. $50 apiece on trip there, $50 apiece on the return. I've also had pax insist that we spend the entire day with them and their family in Key West. Bought us lunch, a shirt, shorts, sunglasses, and nice dinner. That was a fun day!

Best cash tip ever.. did a road show for one guy and he tipped each crew member $200/leg --we flew him 3 legs... nice. Buddy of mine flew one of the big coffee chain owners --- he got a hat :/

xdrvr said:
Best cash tip ever.. did a road show for one guy and he tipped each crew member $200/leg --we flew him 3 legs... nice. Buddy of mine flew one of the big coffee chain owners --- he got a hat :/

I got a duck from the Aflac guys (had to ask for it, too) and a case of beer from the Anheiser Busch plane. My query was: "Hey, I heard this was the A-B plane?" It is! "My alcoholic buddies keep tabs on these things. I thought they were messing with me!" They gave me a case of beer :)

I flew the CEO of Brown-Forman the people that own Jack Daniels down to the Distillery in Tenn. He invited me to lunch, I was hoping for some free samples. :D

Was working line service years ago and John and Martha taxied up in the company Citation. Instead of giving me back some of my $ I had sent them over the years, she really thought she was taking care of me by "tipping" me with a left over cookie. MMMMMMMMM, a cookie all for me; because I am still 10 years old. I should have just held out my hand for cash like the Bellhops do in the movies.

My boss gave me $500 after he passed his instrument checkride that I signed him off for.

Got $200 to drop 2 pax off in Gulfport, MS to go gambling (1/2 hour flight from New Orleans).

Got another $200 to pickup the same 2 people 2 days later.

Latest resources

Back