• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best food at the airport...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everywhere in BNA sucks!!! New restaurants soon though I hear. DCA has a California Pizza Kitchen thats awesome. I second MDW for having great local restaurants Potbelly is da sh!t. ATL kinda sucks too. Atlanta Bread Company is probibly the best..or the Chili's.

In MCO go outside and walk through the the rental car returns and you will find the taxi/bus staging area. They have mobile kitchens where they cook just about everything. Very cheap and pretty descent food compared to inside the terminal. A meal will cost about 5 bucks drink included.

DEN Concourse B - Que Bueno. Breakfast lunch or dinner.

AUS Harlan's BBQ - By the pound

Last edited:
MEM has interstate BBQ, which is good. Backyard burgers is one of the better fast food joints. and Lenny's subs cant be beat.

and the best past of MEM food is that the restaurants dont have a mark-up like most airports. Lennys is actually cheaper in the airport than on Elvis Presley Blvd.

Wok n Roll Concourse D in PIT..... awesome
IAD SUCKS TO NO END.
Legal Sea Foods- DCA and BOS
Roach Coach by the Wyndham - LGA....awesome again
BBQ joint @ center concourse - RIC....excellent, get the Virginia style.
Max and Erma's - CMH and DAY
Employee cafeteria for Delta - DFW and JFK ( I miss the DFW one)

Any Chili's Too and I want to take my own life.

blackbox said:
MEM has interstate BBQ, which is good. Backyard burgers is one of the better fast food joints. and Lenny's subs cant be beat.

and the best past of MEM food is that the restaurants dont have a mark-up like most airports. Lennys is actually cheaper in the airport than on Elvis Presley Blvd.
I like the bbq there...it's an annual ritual for me.

rightrudder said:
The panini place is gone. It will be replaced by a dunkin donuts.

I heard that it just moved over to the B gates. So if you get a long enough sit you can still get your panini fix.

EWR Rocks..they have the best selection of food at C3...Chinese, Japanese, Italian, American and great Smoothies...

Iah has great food as well in terminal E

Latest resources

Back