• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best CRJ Headset.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The free ones the Company provides. You can't get a better deal.

~~~^~~~ said:
The free ones the Company provides. You can't get a better deal.

No words more true have been spoken. Just PLEASE don't wear the David Clarks. I always chuckle when I see big green earphones in a CRJ.

SPIM said:
Okay well not everyone gets the free ones. Whats wrong with the D/C's in the CRJ?

Then get yourself a Telex 750. David Clarks in a CRJ is overkill. It's not that noisy. Take a gander into various jet cockpits and count how many pilots you see wearing David Clarks. I fly a Saab, so I look ghetto no matter what I wear :) It just strikes me funny to see a fancy-dancy sleek CRJ and see these big green earmuffs in the cockpit.

kmox29 said:
Then get yourself a Telex 750. David Clarks in a CRJ is overkill. It's not that noisy. Take a gander into various jet cockpits and count how many pilots you see wearing David Clarks. I fly a Saab, so I look ghetto no matter what I wear :) It just strikes me funny to see a fancy-dancy sleek CRJ and see these big green earmuffs in the cockpit.

Well, can't speak for the CRJ, but David Clarks or better are needed in the Brazillian Death Tube.

I use a plantronics MS50. It doesn't have a noise cancelling mic, but with the $20 background noise suppressor it works great. And it uses the 'ear dick' things that stick in your ear(and only one of them, you ears, I mean), so there's nothing clamped on your ears. Found mine new on ebay for cheap.

svcta said:
I use a plantronics MS50. It doesn't have a noise cancelling mic, but with the $20 background noise suppressor it works great. And it uses the 'ear dick' things that stick in your ear(and only one of them, you ears, I mean), so there's nothing clamped on your ears. Found mine new on ebay for cheap.

Plantronics are the best.

kmox29 said:
No words more true have been spoken. Just PLEASE don't wear the David Clarks. I always chuckle when I see big green earphones in a CRJ.

What's wrong with that? I may look like the prop trash dork that everyone knows I am, but at least it's quiet (yeah, Bombardier says it's the quietest commercial jet, but these old ASA birds are pretty loud). Besides, the ear buds of the MP3 player fit great under the headset and you can still hear the radio and intercom.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back