• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Crew Bag.?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Luggage Works, make sure you take advantage of the free overhaul before your first three years are up. Sent mine in and they replaced everything that had a little bit of damage. Now going on 5+ years, still going strong.

I don't know, I've had the LW for 3 years and am not really happy with it. Heavy as hell, bent frame, screws falling out, busted zippers, replaced wheel bearings a few times...

I'm starting to think that it's not worth the weight and maybe there's something else that will be about the same in maintenance but lighter. Travelpro maybe? Anyone have the strongbag?

Last edited:
LW bag. If you need to send it in anytime you can take it to FedEx and they'll ship "as is" no wrap.

I do have the AeroCoast Cooler/Laptop bag. LOVE it!

My experience has been that a 22" expandable is best. It's a carry on, but you can always expand it, check it, and take more stuff home.

The problem is my old Travel pro died, and I hear the new ones are not near as durable.

Any truth to that?

What's a good 22" expandable replacement?

I've had my Luggage Works Stealth for over 15 years (8 years in the Saab cargo hold), replaced the bottom tray/wheels/stainless steel handle 3 years ago for $85. I replaced the screws that wiggle loose with #10x3/4 & #10x1/2 stainless steel pan heads with lock nuts=problem solved.

Latest resources

Back