• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best and Worst dressed pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"The big gut, white socks and black velcro tennis shoes that all the CAL guys wear really don't help much either."

No body thought this was funny???? Im still laughing about this!!!!

Originally Posted by waka
I know that pilot uniforms are based on maritime uniforms but, Delta pilots look like a bunch of Captain Steubings! The double breasted jackets look goofy.

I agree on Lufthansa uniforms and FA's. I also like the latest UPS uniforms.

All of the FA's @ Singapore are smokin'!

Outside of America, almost all pilot uniforms are double breasted.

It doesn't matter. Double breasted still looks goofy...especially on pilot uniforms...especially with Delta. The only one that can get away with it is David Letterman.

"The big gut, white socks and black velcro tennis shoes that all the CAL guys wear really don't help much either."

No body thought this was funny???? Im still laughing about this!!!!

not as funny as your avtar....

It doesn't matter. Double breasted still looks goofy...especially on pilot uniforms...especially with Delta. The only one that can get away with it is David Letterman.
Since when were American's the hotbed for fashion anyways! I suppose if 80% of the population were not obese, the double breasted jacket would look very good on most. At least it covers up the GUT most US pilots have these days!

The two most beautiful women I've ever in person were in the same crew. Air France in IAD. One was black the other was white. Then I got on a people mover and sat next to the oldest FA's I'd ever seen. Both United.
Internatonal carriers have it right. Fa's should be Young, pretty, and friendly.
Shame on me but its what I think.

The two most beautiful women I've ever in person were in the same crew. Air France in IAD. One was black the other was white. Then I got on a people mover and sat next to the oldest FA's I'd ever seen. Both United.
Internatonal carriers have it right. Fa's should be Young, pretty, and friendly.
Shame on me but its what I think.
Not only do they look good they treat other crewmembers and collegues with respect and professional courtesy!

I was blown away, but not too surprised, when I saw a gay DL FA snapping his fingers at a jumpseater (who brought the crew gifts) when he asked if it was ok to move back to an empty row in a half empty biz class! The horror!

Latest resources

Back