Best 135 cargo operaters.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flylowman said:
Jim Hankins Air Service was very good to me. They operate Shorts Sherpas, Beach Turboliners, DC-3's and BE-18's, most of the work is UPS contracts and mail. They are out of Hawkins Field Jackson, Mississippi. Good luck.

P.S. ASA is hiring at 600tt and 100multi. If you don't mind working for Sky West, or contract negotiations.

Hey, where did you fly the -301 at? That was the 3rd ag plane I ever flew. I was 19. :p

Must say airnet has been pretty good throughout my years here. Never had a problem with MX or WX cancellations. Always top notch on fixing problems with both a/c and personal needs. They have an SIC program which will get you in with low time. Pay first year is great, after that it is ok...definately not a life time company anymore, but put in a couple of years and get some good Turbine (jet) time and a type. Really not bad at all.

There are others, i have heard both negative and positive about all the companies mentioned here so far, including my own. YOU MUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST, no matter where you go, make sure you visit with each of your choices before settling down at one. As they say, due diligence is the only way to go.

Latest resources

Back