• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best 135 cargo operaters.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think someone on flightinfo said you have to live in Columbia SC. All I know is thats where a lot of their flights to JAX come from.

Ameriflight

I vote for Ameriflight. Great training, (can be) quick upgrades, ok pay (actually among the better), large stable company....and I've enjoyed working for them :)

Ram Air Freight in Raleigh, NC.

Hands down the best 135 operation in the United States. Not only did I have the honor of flying there, I worked in management as well. If your serious about being a career pilot. RAF will show the road that leads to good things.

Nothing beats flying freight in shorts and flip flops! The friendships, the stories, the planes, it was the best experience of my flying career.

Now I fly all over the world, and have what some consider the best flying job possible...

I still miss my days at old Ram Air!

pilotyip said:
Doesn't Ameristar hire Capt's off the street also?
Ameristar does not currently hire Captains off of the street. They did in the past only when there weren't enough qualified F/O's to upgrade.

Jim Hankins Air Service was very good to me. They operate Shorts Sherpas, Beach Turboliners, DC-3's and BE-18's, most of the work is UPS contracts and mail. They are out of Hawkins Field Jackson, Mississippi. Good luck.

P.S. ASA is hiring at 600tt and 100multi. If you don't mind working for Sky West, or contract negotiations.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back