Beech Starship

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to hear that.

Not if your into planes. I honestly couldn't think of raising my kids in a better place, safe, great cost of living etc. The weather sucks but that's about it.

Where do you hail from, paradise?

There was one for sell on e-bay a few weeks back and it didn't sell. I am an aircraft dealer and the word I got was Ray. Bought them all back. Is this not the case.

They bought back most of them back but there are still a few in private hands....a couple flying and a couple for parts.

CL

There is a book out there that was written by the guy that flies it back and forth to ase. He flew it around the world. Interesting story.

If anyone is in the market, NC-50 is for sale. No price listed but the ad does include the phrase "...full Raytheon support..." hahahahaha.

http://adcache.aerotraderonline.com/2/9/1/85791991.htm

CL

I love this part that was just under the ad!!!

safety-tips-frame-top-small.gif
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Use a healthy skepticism and your own good judgment. 1) Be wary if the price is notably below market value. 2) Using credit cards or a reputable Escrow Service such as Escrow.com is advisable. Be cautious of sellers demanding cash or cash equivalents. 3) Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas. 4) Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.

Full Raytheon support indeed. They'll offer to buy it back from you and turn it into used home insulation.

I did know of one Starship flying out of SNA last year, but I haven't seen it in some time.

Latest resources

Back