Beech 1900 Contract rate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

J. Basedow

Hoping I could get some advice concerning contract Captain pay on a Beech 1900. Have the opportunity to fly as Captain for a Part 135 operator in Barbados. 15-20 days "on" and 10-14 days "off". Not finalized yet. Offered $6,000 per month, place to stay. No per-diem or benefits.

Thanks in advance.

Well it beats the hell outa what I got in the 90's to fly it in the Northeast. As comparison I now get $8500 a month in India to fly a 737. I turned down a job for slightly more than that two years ago to fly a 1900 freighter in the UAE so that might be about the going rate. I hope that helps.

Jet

Hoping I could get some advice concerning contract Captain pay on a Beech 1900. Have the opportunity to fly as Captain for a Part 135 operator in Barbados. 15-20 days "on" and 10-14 days "off". Not finalized yet. Offered $6,000 per month, place to stay. No per-diem or benefits.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know what your personal situation is or what the cost of living is in barbados or what it would cost to get a individual health care plan but it sounds good to me. If your doing 12 legs a day that would be rough. I think $6k a month for a 1900 sounds good to me.

Latest resources

Back