Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Because they're so cool and "bar-raising," make room for another low-cost-carrier!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
relief tube said:
Gotta love the name. Bet one of their kids came up with that one. Guess the dumb addage of us being glorified bus drivers is trying to become a reality.

At least they're being honest about their status in the eyes of the travelling public

people b**ch now because they only get peanuts and soda, and have to pay for food on some airlines....I can't wait to see what happens when they have to pay for the peanuts and soda. not to mention that the entire crew from the gate agents to the pilots don't even think about saying hi to anyone.....it'll be an interesting show....

These guys have tried, and failed, to put together another airline up in Dayton called Heartland Airlines in February ( before 9/11 ) 2001.

Columbus is willing to spend money to try to replace the operations left abandoned when America West pulled out.

I'm thinking this is a pretty good idea. Pay $1,500 to set up a corporation, tell everyone that you are going to serve an airport where the local politicals think there should be a hub, then ask the politicians for a few million to study the idea. After failing to find other investors, close shop and move on....

suupah said:
why not call it SKYMART Always low fares, always

You could have 40 inch wide seats, really wide aisles that tubby-buggies could drive down, flight attendant food sample stations, it would be great!

Now that I've depressed myself with a vision of our future I require caffeine.

And the instant they post they are looking for pilots; particularly Captains off the street for their new or used Airbuse 320's , Capt M will be one of the first to get her resume posted. Their web site will be overwhelmed with applications. Everyone wants to fly big airplanes.

Latest resources

Back