• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

BAX Global Sold

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember Boys and Girls you heard it here first, Now that CHI owns ATI changes are coming and not for the good. I am telling you that Chris Chorley and his gang of theives are going to Kill ATI. He was up at the hub the other night and telling us about our future and how we are doing. We are making enough money to buy ATI but not enough to give us at Crappy a decent pay raise. Now that UPS is putting Express.Net and Cat out on the street we aren't going to have as much leverage because ther is going to be a lot of pilots looking for jobs and will work for almost nothing. Our only hope at Crappy is to unite with ATI pilots as Teamsters and hold strong on both sides. If the Feds are smart they will talk to our pilots and find out just how bad we are over here. If they don't shut us down first. Just remember, Chris, Peter Fox, aka WWJD, and the othr board members hate unions. We need to stick together as a group.

haulingthemail said:
You sound bitter and pissed are you?
Are you talking to me?
I'm not bitter, my airline wasn't the one that was sold, so I'm not pi$$ed about anything.
Vader, don't be so negative all the time. Like you said, we need to unite as one. Strength in numbers. But constantly complaining and having a doom & gloom outlook does nothing but raise your blood pressure. JMHO

I probably have the most to loose here of anyone on these forums since I 'am starting out tommorow at ATI. But I'm not worried because 1. Life is only 10% circumstances and 90% how you react to them, and 2. If I 'am employed at ATI for only one month it will have been better than 6 years of regional jet flying. So for everyone posting here please try and be humble for a few minutes and accept what you have now and think of ways to better ourselves tommorow.

welcome aboard. I'd like to say that no matter where you work there will always be those that are negative. With that said, you will find that ATI has alot of great folks here. I wouldn't expect to see that change with the buy out.

haulingthemail said:
welcome aboard. I'd like to say that no matter where you work there will always be those that are negative. With that said, you will find that ATI has alot of great folks here. I wouldn't expect to see that change with the buy out.

Also, haulingthemail, is a big Jeff Gordon fan, he is always looking and collecting Gordon stuff.

On a serious note, ATI is a very good place to work, some things need some tweaking, but all in all a damn good place to be. Good, check that, great guys/gals to fly with, good equipement, even if it is old.

DC8 Flyer said:
Also, haulingthemail, is a big Jeff Gordon fan, he is always looking and collecting Gordon stuff.

On a serious note, ATI is a very good place to work, some things need some tweaking, but all in all a dang good place to be. Good, check that, great guys/gals to fly with, good equipement, even if it is old.

Ditto, I think that you are going to have a great time here. I wouldn't worry too much about our future. We have OP Specs that would be near impossible to get today. Also, we have a great reputation in the industry. Study hard, there is a lot to learn about the 8.

FLYER, you always pick on haulingthemail for being a gordon fan, but you are the one with rainbow stickers on your flight case and car. Strange though, they don't say Jeff Gordon!:0

Man, you are right! ATI is a good place to work. There are a lot of good people there. On the other hand the same can't be said for Crappy Cargo. We are run by inept managers. Ask anyone here and they will tell you. Chris came from Express One and Kittyhawk, one of which went out of business and the other did not get better until he left. Our DO came from Southeast Airlines, where he left and came back until they went out of business. We have no Director of Training, just an FO with about 150 total hours on the 727. Our training is worse than it has ever been and we can't keep people, even with a training bond. We had a new check airman giving a line check to a captain for the Fed last week and the captain's medical had expired. Needless to say the Fed was not happy. Our DO and and the acting Director of Training the 150 hour FO decided to get Two engine ferry qualified a couple of weeks ago to move an airplane because those who were qualified, were on days off from someone within the company who wan't qualified to train them. We just make up the rules as we go along. Knowing this company as I do and I know it well, you folks at ATI need to always watch your back. If we here at Crappy de Cappy had done that we may be better off.

Man, what is your problem??? If you have been here at Cappy so long, tell me what it is that you have done to help make things better around here???
Why are you so intent on trying to create bad feelings among the two crew groups?? What are your motives? If you are so damn unhappy here why don't you leave?? It seems that most are happy with the fact that they have a job for a few more years. That does not mean that they don't want better pay and benefits and/or working conditions. Maybe you should lighten up for a while and see what happens. If things turn out as you say, I will be the first to say well this guy was right.

:beer:

I was here BC (Before Chris). The man walked all over our contract like it didn't even exist. Maybe yu don't rewmember but I sure as heck do. I can remember when Cappy was a great place to work and we were paid a fair and decent wage. The only reason I don't leave is I am hoping to outlast you, the DO, and Chris. We all know there isn't much out there so I am hoping things get better around here. I never want bad feelings between us and ATI. They are a bunch of great people I just think they need to know more about Chris and his cronies. By the way we wouldn't have dirty laundry if we had decent management. What have you done?

Latest resources

Back