• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bar Etiquette

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I go to the bar I always say, "But I SWORE my id was in my wallet when I left my Dorm...er, uh, House...."
Then I walk home....

PHX767 said:
Because FltOps crews do not drink on the road... They may, however have an orange juice (with ??) whilst you have your beverage of choice.
The only way I can respond to that is.....DOH! :D

501261 said:
I mean who’d have thought that the “German Ambassador” was in Wichita for a week.

that was you?:D

CA1900 said:
I'm talking a beer with dinner that might violate a company's 12-hour rule, for example. A drunk pilot is another matter entirely.

How 'bout just obeying the rules and not busting the 12 hour rule?

OneBadLT123 said:
hey, it works...
I guess its the whole pilot image. We all know its just whatever, but not the dumb women, they hear pilot and they are like wow

i dont know, i guess its just the "image" that impresses them.
That would explain why the NWA flight attendant that lives across the street from me is banging a fireman.

FN FAL said:
That would explain why the NWA flight attendant that lives across the street from me is banging a fireman.
OMG...that's priceless...ROFLMAO...

Pilot's Drink

You guys sound like a bunch of teenagers sneeking around on your parents. Go to the hotel bar, have a few beers, (you can even tell people you are a pilot if you want to) just don't leave your brain in the hotel room. Never break the 8 hour rule. And remember, if you get absolutely plastered, 8 hours may not be enough.

Boat captain

Just say you are a boat captain when asked "why you are in town" or "what do you do". The uniforms are very similar, identical after a couple drinks. Also it's a great conversation starter, especially when no large lakes or rivers are near by.

pp

Latest resources

Back