Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
A pilot shall not drink.

If a pilot do drink, he shall not get drunk.

If he do get drunk, he shall not stumble.

If he do stumble, he shall not fall down.

If he falls down, he shall get up.

If he cannot get up, he shall remove all insignia so that he will be thought to be________ (fill in the blank).
hehehe. . . . i was a sailor onboard the USS Enterprise doing one thing or another when a buddy of mine and i began reciting the Navy version of this from the movie men of honor. our chief and anothor senior chief happened by. . . we had a very, very long day after that. Go Navy!! :D

OK I'm done.

Pull & Rotate said:
You guys sound like a bunch of teenagers sneeking around on your parents. Go to the hotel bar, have a few beers, (you can even tell people you are a pilot if you want to) just don't leave your brain in the hotel room.
I don't want people to know what I do if I'm sitting at a bar - wherever it may be - because it inevitably leads to stupid questions. "Hey, last week I was on this flight...and I heard this noise...what was that?" Crap like that. Plus, I get a kick out of seeing what I can pull off as far as playing out a certain persona.

s0ldier93 said:
hehehe. . . . i was a sailor onboard the USS Enterprise doing one thing or another when a buddy of mine and i began reciting the Navy version of this from the movie men of honor. our chief and anothor senior chief happened by. . . we had a very, very long day after that. Go Navy!! :D

OK I'm done.
That's where I got it from! Glad you caught it, sorry you CAUGHT IT! :)

Believe it or not, I met Carl Brashear while I was stationed at Harbor Clearance Unit Two, which was based at Pier 59, Little CreeK Naval Amphibious Base, VA.

If you ever rent the movie again, you'll see the credits for a technical advisor by the name of Master Chief Radecki. This technical advisor has at least three cameo appearances in the movie, including that scene where Carl went swiming when the colored couldn't. I served with and partied to the max with Radecki for four years...and saved his bacon from a DWI once. Carl Brashear and Radecki were pretty good friends.

But anyway...

FN FAL said:
That would explain why the NWA flight attendant that lives across the street from me is banging a fireman.
well you need some sort of game too..
hahaha

Latest resources

Back