BankAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me try to answer some of the questions

i heard most of the mu-2 guys who get hired have 3000 plus. they dont have a mu-2 in lit but they have a lear there. I dont think there is a plane based in bkl but a few of the runs go through there. I agree that fo mins vary from a 250 hr guy with connections to 2000 hour guys. They offer you pay based on your experience. That is about all I have heard about bankair

It is all about who you know, not really what you know. I think we all know that in this industry. If it were about what you know or things you fly everyone would be at the airline of thier dreams. It is the way it is. I wish I knew someone at a couple of the airlines I want to be at. The 250 hour guys are the ones who knew someone and where in the right place at the right time. 2 guys worked there as grounders and the 3rd had a relative flying at the company part time who got him in. MD11DRVR, I think we both know that guy. I think he works with you at World right?

RedDogC130 said:
It is all about who you know, not really what you know. I think we all know that in this industry. If it were about what you know or things you fly everyone would be at the airline of thier dreams. It is the way it is. I wish I knew someone at a couple of the airlines I want to be at. The 250 hour guys are the ones who knew someone and where in the right place at the right time. 2 guys worked there as grounders and the 3rd had a relative flying at the company part time who got him in. MD11DRVR, I think we both know that guy. I think he works with you at World right?

LOL RedDog....If Bill and I had known things would have led to where they did we would have run that guy off for sure. But in the end we liked him too much and he brought some much needed class to the operation. At this point I would do anything I could for that guy even if it means helping his overqaulified relative get a job. As long as my resume stays away from his I won't look so underqaulified. I am just wondering how long it will take for a really good company to recognize just how over qaulified that relative is and hire him away................

CFINY said:
Hi all,

Do they have any Lears at TEB?

Thx.
To what I have heard, the TEB is now in PHL.

Hey RD, MD. Did my last trip with your sister company. DFW-SNN-DFW. Week off then it is back to the boxes!! And as for time, I knew someone that is how I got my foot in the door at BKA.

LLB

30-50, 30s, 40-50. It all depends on who you are, are they giving you a good opportunity, do they think you will be around for awhile.

What aircraft do they have based at MDW?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back