• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

BankAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I made a little over 50K as a captian 4 years ago. Not bad for working 4 days a week, weekends/holidays off and being home every night. I was not starving

Thanks guys! I'll have to put "friday after 2pm" on my calendar!

I was told they dont have minimums, If you show up in CAE and they need pilots you have a chance. I was told one guy got on with 250 hours or so. Used to fuel their Lears in JAX and heard this from many of the pilots.

JaxPilot

I could be wrong on this one but the only pilot I know of that got hired by BankAir who used to be a fueler at AirKaman was me. I had a lot more time then 250 hours. Closer to 2500+,400+multi and 125ish sic NA265 time. I am not trying to discourage you but I don't want the story distorted. The only reason I was hired from what I was told was they needed another A&P pilot. The one they had (Jimmy) was hurt in an MU-2 crash. At the time I was hired there guys having to interview to flight instruct. Or the other option was PFT and I was not going to do that. I may be wrong on this one but I dont' think so unless this was a recent thing.................

jaxpilot said:
I was told they dont have minimums, If you show up in CAE and they need pilots you have a chance. I was told one guy got on with 250 hours or so. Used to fuel their Lears in JAX and heard this from many of the pilots.

MD11DRVR. I think I know who he is talking about the 250 hours. I believe there were a few that had low hours like that. After your time. Jaxpilot I believe used to fuel there, not the guy. Probably heard all this from the Miami guys going in there at night. Catch my drift.

Mins vary even today. As some of these guys will tell you, you typically fly with the same guy or guys all the time so the company listens to recommendations. If the person recommended has 4000 hours or 1000 hours it won't matter too much.

Mr. I.

RedDog,

OK...I guess things have changed maybe. I just did'nt want Jaxpilot thinking there was a job at 250 hours but maybe there might be. I guess my time was awhile ago now and things are certain to have changed. Now that I think about it my time was 9 years ago. I am starting to feel those gray hairs.................

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back