• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bank account email scam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like citibank is on to them, the pop-up doesn't come up anymore, I filled it out 3 times with foul language, maybe they figured the gig was up.

Or maybee since they are into a Doctor's bank account they need no more.:D They may just be booking a lonnng vacation compliments of you:D

3 5 0

Why would having my ISP be a big deal, they still have to hack through my firewall to get my info, correct?

The pop up still comes up when I click the link, I haven't entered anything in it, I've just closed it. So it is STILL WORKING.

Yeah, still pops up. I dunno TD, if they can get your ISP # , info then who knows.

3 5 0

what was the sender address snoopy?

350, I hope you're kidding, I am kinda scared now, if those f*ckers get into my bank account from an ISP then their will be hell to pay with this ISP! Heck, if it's that easy, I'm in the wrong profession!

350 After further refection, I know your yanking my chain. Otherwise, anybody typing anything into a pop-up would be vulnerable. See, I can figure this computer stuff out even if I'm retarded.:D

Out of stupidity I followed the lead, sure hope no information can be got through this. I doubt it but checking into it now with a tech rep online and going to see what was done when I sent that

3 5 0

350 After further refection, I know your yanking my chain. Otherwise, anybody typing anything into a pop-up would be vulnerable. See, I can figure this computer stuff out even if I'm retarded

D@mn we could have had some fun on this one.:D :D

3 5 0

>back into hiding

See if one of your computer science friends wear a pocket protector and can figure out how to trace and hack their newly aquired database. That would be gooooood!:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back