Bag fund for Diesel...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1900cpt

I say we all chip in a few bucks so poor Diesel can afford to buy a new bag. He needs to get rid of that duck tape piece of sh!t he uses now.

What do ya say?!? Im in for $5..thats all i can afford right now.:p

1900cpt;)

You give him somewhere to stay....thats to kind. Maybe you should charge him rent! :p

Maybe he is afraid that he wont recognize his bag on the bag belt if it is like everyone elses black rollerbag. Maybe he doesnt want to "conform" with everyone else and there travelpro bags???

Who knows. Maybe he has a thing for duct tape?

1900cpt

I think you might be right....but its much more fun to bash him if hes not here to defend himself!:p

I dont know how the poor ioe guys can handle him...

1900cpt

We better watch out, next time he reads this, then sees us...there might be a little NETJETS SMACKDOWN going on!

:eek: :eek:

1900cpt

Alllrighty then.

I've decided to include a picture of my bag so you can see how beaten it is.

I've got to get my old computer back as soon as I can download the pic i'll have it up.

I think the final straw was when the couple in the hotel elevator was laughing at me and saying look honey it looks like your bag.

He reply's yeah the one I threw out.

But until then I'll continue to carry around my own Sonny's bbq sauce in 3 different flavors and a bunch of other stuff.

You can go ahead and ask JP why we were standing on the bed of my truck with a ladder while he was up on the utility pole unplugging wire's yelling at his wife (in his wifebeater) and asking her if they are getting hbo yet?

1900cpt. You are going to spend the rest of the year in the pen. If they do let you out it will be to ferry to traverse city to drop off a plane and the capt to go home.

Well, you got me there. Im a bullpen master. I should get a new pairof wings for the amount of time im flying the couch watching Judge Joe Brown, Ricki Lake and Divorce court.

And later at night its a toss up between Blind Date, ShipMates, Howard Stern, and G-string Divas!!(hbo) when its on

1900cpt

The only reason JP lets me sleep on his couch is because he hopes some change will fall out of my pocket and he can scoop it up.

JP maybe you shouldn't be running those fireworks up from NH.

I like Blind Date myself.

JP,

sorry, but you lost a few points since you are sportin the wifebeater. C'mon, what are you thinking?

Then again, you gain points for trying to scam some HBO...All in all, i guess you didint loose any standings.

1900cpt

JP,

that's a classic about the boat launching. Always remember the standard question and briefing.... *LOL* "PLUG IN!!!????"

1900cpt said:
Well, you got me there. Im a bullpen master. I should get a new pairof wings for the amount of time im flying the couch watching Judge Joe Brown, Ricki Lake and Divorce court.

And later at night its a toss up between Blind Date, ShipMates, Howard Stern, and G-string Divas!!(hbo) when its on

1900cpt

Hey!!!!!!!

I thought I was the BULLPEN Master?!?!?!?!? What does an Ultra look like again?? Is that "power set, 2 good engines" or " 2 good engines, power set?" I can't remember!!! hehehehehe

Bottoms up Brothers!

gump

Latest resources

Back