Bad news...Go----jets is flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

relief tube

(if this has been already discussed, then my appologies for wasting your time)

a welcome relief from all the rumor on this board, this one you can take to the bank:

To possibly ruin your day, was flying over South Carolina today and heard Center ask some plane whose call sign was the tail number, what outfit he was flying for, as the "tail number was not in the database." The dude, sounding like he had been caught and was in trouble," said Go---jet airlines, sir for United express."

No more questions were asked, wish I could have found out more.

Proving runs? thats my guess. Wonder what the current status of them is,with the TSA pilots voting no to that crappy one list proposal weeks ago.

Any thoughts?

Kinda becoming a bad month for all us. Delta cutting regional flying, Freedom/Mesa starting for delta, NW carriers in uncertainties, now this.

Last edited:
U guys are a bit behind. I saw a Go-Jet 70 seater in DEN all last month at the gate every time I was in there.

Hey Go************************* boys...

Sorry we missed Tango off 27L yesterday when you were behind us. Really, we didnt mean to... I .... promise.

Can you explain who ************************* is and how and why they started. Are they a new regional or a spin-off??? I have heard the name but do not know what their deal is.

You need to do a thread search about this company and get informed. It has been on here for months now about how this airline came into being. (Hint: Sounds something like MESA and Freedom.)

Smoked Toilet said:
Hey Go************************* boys...

Sorry we missed Tango off 27L yesterday when you were behind us. Really, we didnt mean to... I .... promise.

Immature. Real professionals don't play such games. You're no better than they are now.

100LL... Again! said:
Immature. Real professionals don't play such games. You're no better than they are now.

Just joking around hard A$$. Laugh a little. Relax. Id bet you'd be a lot more fun to fly with if you did.

100LL... Again! said:

Bet he does not share the USA Today.....O yea that's right REAL Professionals don't read in the Cockpit.

Smoked Toilet said:
Just joking around hard A$$. Laugh a little. Relax. Id bet you'd be a lot more fun to fly with if you did.

I love how most of the people on the boards with raging hatred against this whole thing are F.O.'s...

"Excuse me Capt., but throw this idiot off my airplane... I'm a 18K/yr. regional F.O. and he's ruining my career !!! "

Hilarious... :nuts:

Latest resources

Back