• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bad news for NWA pilots and pilots in general

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
320 - Well said. I guess I didn't take my thought far enough.

The point I'm trying to make is for the Northwest guys/gals to do a little research about how this has been done before them. Those that I ask have no clue about Mid Atlantic Airlines. Its like a deer in the headlights. Most have never heard of them at all. Just trying to help those see whats around the corner with "Newco". Good luck all.

redflyer65 said:
320 - Well said. I guess I didn't take my thought far enough.

The point I'm trying to make is for the Northwest guys/gals to do a little research about how this has been done before them. Those that I ask have no clue about Mid Atlantic Airlines. Its like a deer in the headlights. Most have never heard of them at all. Just trying to help those see whats around the corner with "Newco". Good luck all.

Red-

Thanks for the thought.....we need all the help we can get.

Surprisingly, a lot of "MidAtlantic drumbeating" has been going on. Not one pilot here trusts anything Management says or does. Especially after they openly violated our CBA with Champion flights. Almost everybody realizes that NEWCO is a smoke-and-mirrors scheme by the Executive weasels.

What a bunch of tools,

320AV8R

320AV8R said:
Red-

"Not one pilot here trusts anything Management says or does. Especially after they openly violated our CBA with Champion flights. ".

What a bunch of tools,

How about the fact that they openly violated the contract by hosing the furlough pay from the furloughees as well?

castle bravo said:
320AV8R said:
Red-

How about the fact that they openly violated the contract by hosing the furlough pay from the furloughees as well?

Can you explain that one to the unwashed masses?

Latest resources

Back