• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Backlash grows against full-body scanners in airports

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good idea I'll turn my guns in right now since guns and knives kill people! How the hell did I not know that.

Guns and knives dont kill anything you twit. Its the person that uses them. They will always have them. While flying may not be a right, owning a gun sure the hell is. You will fit in with the Thousands Standing Around idiots.

Guns and knives dont kill anything you twit. Its the person that uses them. They will always have them. While flying may not be a right, owning a gun sure the hell is. You will fit in with the Thousands Standing Around idiots.

Sarcasm obviously went right over your head didnt it?

Considering how many times they have found guns, knives etc. etc. I think that does make us safer than if they didn't check at all. For you to think otherwise makes me sorry for you.

You think that wasn't happening before the TSA was formed? A little lesson in reality: If terrorists want to cause damage to a plane, they will find a way. Taking people's toothpaste away isn't going to stop them. How will body scanners stop terrorists who find ways to bypass the system? At least you'll get to look at x-rayed penis at work all day, so not all is lost.

Sir I'm guna need you to calm down and walk through the machine and I promise I'll try not to laugh too much at your size.

Because somebody has to be here and work to pay for all the diabetes, amputations, heart disease, lung problems, knee and hip replacements, and scooter chairs (at "no cost" to them) for all the blimps waddling around Walmart in their stretched shorts, shower shoes, and wife-beater T-shirts.

Obama will take care of all of them......:rolleyes: :puke:

Where is the line though? There has to be one. The public has tolerated the TSA's worthlessness, ineptitude, and invasion up until now... How would you like your 13 year old daughter going through with some high school dropout 55 year old perv running it?

The is just another knee jerk reaction, that will produce zero results.

Sorry but profiling is the only way to go. Sucks if you're and 18-45 year old muslim male, works out for the rest of us.

How are they going to determine one's religion? Will that information be required at the time of ticket purchase?

Latest resources

Back