Backlash grows against full-body scanners in airports

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DieselDragRacer

I opted out the only time I was told to go through it. Got felt up by a TSA screener. I'm not sure who had it worse, me or the poor guy forced to feel up another guy...

I opted out the only time I was told to go through it. Got felt up by a TSA screener. I'm not sure who had it worse, me or the poor guy forced to feel up another guy...

Are you guys dating now? lol

Unfortunately, these are the times we live in now. Don't like it, don't fly. I'd rather an inconvenience then the alternative. I can't stand the flying public most times.

Where is the line though? There has to be one. The public has tolerated the TSA's worthlessness, ineptitude, and invasion up until now... How would you like your 13 year old daughter going through with some high school dropout 55 year old perv running it?

The is just another knee jerk reaction, that will produce zero results.

Sorry but profiling is the only way to go. Sucks if you're and 18-45 year old muslim male, works out for the rest of us.

I know... I have a good idea! Let's behavior profile and racial profile! Oh wait, I think I'll bring a knife to a gun fight!!

So it's a high school dropout 55 year old lesbian perv. But I'm sure our trusted TSA professionals would never misuse their high-tech equipment in this manner.

Last edited:
Definitely opt out of the scanners; http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24331/

Everyone should make a point to opt out of the scanners. What's the next step? Eventually they will be mandatory when TSA feels that society is conditioned enough to tolerate the devices. Homeland security is going too far.

Our government is more concerned with controlling its own people when they should be securing our boarders. Homeland Security is an utter joke.

Latest resources

Back