• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Back home..........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I"m not going at all, I just had to replace all the life support equipment on it and make sure nothing is coming due anytime soon, so ya'll are safe lol

well thanks for making sure that we are all safe up there. The good thing about Little Rock planes is that they dont have to go on Oxygen bottles too much because the planes can't go that high. They cant hold pressure past a certain altitude because of the leaks in the planes since they are so old. go figure.

Crap.....I guess since the E-Models cant handle the load anymore, they will start sending the late H's!

Now here did I put my desert flight suit and boots.

Be careful over there Jetjock and welcome back Baby....

Load
Kentucky Air National Guard

Yeah, we have H models, while I was gone they did a full E to H conversion, right now they are picking up our last one in Hawaii.

Thanks Jungle, I am already half done, so time is flying by. Yeah, I agree that the E's dont have much time left. I feel like all I do is put duct tape on these planes to temp fix it until it totally breaks. We are flying the hell out of what we have and only grounding it if it cant take off or land. its fun.

Hey babydoll,

I was wondering if you could hook me up with a lip light. Mine broke out here and we have nothing. Its great to use out here since we do everything in the dark. Plus I use it for flying at night back home. So if you could do that, i would be so appreciative. How do you like that smallpox shot they gave? fun huh?

Jet

omg that shot was HORRIBLE, and let me see if we have any lip lights, I knwo we have them on all teh helmuts, but I dont know where they keep them. I know where those finger lights are for teh NVG, but i'll check it out

Thanks babydoll, you are the best. So are u getting the anthrax or passing on that? I loved the smallpox. got it two years ago and still have a good scar on my arm.

out of lip lights, sorry!!!!!! Guess we're in the same boat as you are. Nope I dont think im getting the anthrazx shot....yet

Babydoll,

Save the lip lights for me and the rest of the crewmemebrs of your unit. The AD can fend for themselves.

See you soon.

CLAMBAKE

Latest resources

Back