BA Degrees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Alaska82

Hey Guys I guess I'll probably have to go back and finish up my BA. I have an AA in Aviation and am looking to see what everyone recommends for a BA. Gonna have to be an online degree. Hopefully the cheapest and easiest degree possible. Thanks, and by the way any new hires getting hired on at the majors without a BA?

Last edited:
If you are going to spend the time to get a degree get something you can use. I like my accounting degree for the down times. Allows me to make a descent living while flying and when I am not. Don't be short sighted. Get a computer degree that will allow you to do work at home and on overnights.

Hey Guys I guess I'll probably have to go back and finish up my BA. I have an AA in Aviation and am looking to see what everyone recommends for a BA. Gonna have to be an online degree. Hopefully the cheapest and easiest degree possible. Thanks, and by the way any new hires getting hired on the majors without a BA?

Too bad there isn't a degree in slackin' cause you're already at the PhD level....

RR

Hey Randy, I knew the second I posted this I was gonna get $h!t, I need a nice easy degree got a lotta drinking on the weekends. I need to attend to.

Last edited:
I am going online at UVSC, and I am pretty happy so far. Of course one of the reasons I am happy is that my company is paying for half of it.

I'm about to attend Thomas Edison State College for something other than aviation. Check them out.

I checked em out already......
I'd just like to get my face between them.....
We are talking about your avatar, right?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back