• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 & Lingus to announce deal tomorrow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know why everyone wastes their time with GL. He has shown time and time again that if aviation news isn't about mother DL, than it isn't news. He says he likes to debate aviation topics, but real debate occasionally involves admitting that your point of view may not be correct. I've never read one of his posts suggesting that his opinion wasn't gospel. I wish I could say just ignore him and he'll go away, but we all know that won't happen...

You are correct, and we are still negotiating for the inital 9 MD90s infact. Hopefully we will get them. As far as being assimilated, a lot of your own employees have left JB for DL recently, and are now flying INTL routes from JFK on those 767ERs. Good for them.

One question about that flow up for Riddlers and UNDies. I know they have to go to Cape Air for two years before possibly flowing up to Jetblue, but did you negotiate a flow down to Cape Air in return? Serious question.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Although I doubt it was a serious question, I'll give it a try anyway. As far as I know, no flowdown was ever mentioned. Although I suppose if a big downturn hit there are worse gigs to get than 50-60K a year and home every night flying a Cessna twin. When the legacy airlines couldn't take low time interns and special case applicants fast enough with a small fraction of the competitive mins for everyone else from some of the college programs out there, was there a flow back then? Of course not. As for the JB pilots leaving to go to Delta and fly 767's, we agree, good for them. A healthy industry, which we all need, would result in many excellent career choices at many airlines, not just a few. One day, if we ever get them, and if my seniority can hold it, I hope to enjoy some of those golden triangle Texas overnights you always brag about. :nuts:

Latest resources

Back