• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B6 Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know one company that didnt want anything to do with experienced dispatchers wanted to bring in green ones so they could train them the way they wanted. I can understand that to a point but just to point out that experience doesn't mean re-trainable. Not Skywest.

SkyWest has, in the past, hired dispatchers from other airlines. One was before his airline practically dissolved, so it's not like the company has a complete ban on those from other operations.

SkyWest is hiring. I don't see anyone on here announcing that. The pay compared to cost of living with B6 is much better, as are the flight benefits, too.
Concur, completely.

SGU really does grow on you. I hated it at first, but I grew to really appreciate it. Sure, the non-revving can be tough and commuting is nearly impossible (trust me, I know), but there's great people there that make it worth it.

Last edited:
Concur, completely.

SGU really does grow on you. I hated it at first, but I grew to really appreciate it. Sure, the non-revving can be tough and commuting is nearly impossible (trust me, I know), but there's great people there that make it worth it.

I agree with Walt (for once!), best job I ever had. My co-workers were great to be with and although St. George is a little "different", there is a lot of outdoor activities in what is possibly the most beautiful place on earth. Beats the crap out of what I see outside my windows lately.

If you tire of nature, there is always Mesquite, Nevada 30 minutes away where one can gamble and get a proper 5% beer. Las Vegas is not much farther down the road.

I miss the place, I would take SGU (or DXZ) over New York, Orlando, Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, Memphis or Dallas any day.

I had fun at SkyWest!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back