B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You'll be just fine.

The guy that sits in that right seat, with the final decisions being made by someone else, still has infinitely more responsibility than a management puke like yourself.

Us management pukes don't care about the names you want to call us because we know that everything all pilots do originates from us.

As long as pilots conduct themselves exactly as we say they should by the policies and procedures we designed to stop them from hurting themselves you can call us anything you want.

In the end, we know why the flight was successful and who was really responsible. All you have to do is exactly as we design and say... you'll be just fine.

No need to thank us, we already understand.

I'm not a union buster...

Exactly. Its been proven that you're obviously just some dumbass kid! Look at the time you post. (Today, 12:32)
Amazing, with all the time in your busy management schedule that you can find time to play around here with your anti union tactics!

but it's people like you that support unions who are more concerned with who I am rather than what your union has not done for you that I find fascinating.
What did your dad teach you that one? Look, kid, I think its honorable that you're trying to cover up for your old man's mishaps, but your reaching, and you're just not that tall!

I have nothing to prove Midge, but you support a union that makes promises that they can't keep. Look at FLOPS, over three years now with many thousands of dollars wasted.... and 1108 is no closer now than there were then. Don't blame the company, blame the union.
Well let's look at how great management has performed. Like the management at United, or the management at Delta, Us Airways, Northwest.....OR any airline for that matter.
Ok, let's take it one step further, let's look at GM. They go running to the government, looking for a handout, and how do they get there? On their multi million dollar private jets? WOW, that's some management.
No B19, you're not management, you're not even a lawyer, but just some dickhead kid trying to stir the pot.
I'm done with you, and will leave you with the last word. Thanks for the debate, you absolutely have convinced me that kids are just that.....Kids.
Now, I'm sure recess is over, get off the computer and back to the playground!

Is that the best you can do?

[/b][/color][/size][/font]
Exactly. Its been proven that you're obviously just some dumbass kid! Look at the time you post. (Today, 12:32)
Amazing, with all the time in your busy management schedule that you can find time to play around here with your anti union tactics!

What did your dad teach you that one? Look, kid, I think its honorable that you're trying to cover up for your old man's mishaps, but your reaching, and you're just not that tall!

Well let's look at how great management has performed. Like the management at United, or the management at Delta, Us Airways, Northwest.....OR any airline for that matter.
Ok, let's take it one step further, let's look at GM. They go running to the government, looking for a handout, and how do they get there? On their multi million dollar private jets? WOW, that's some management.
No B19, you're not management, you're not even a lawyer, but just some dickhead kid trying to stir the pot.
I'm done with you, and will leave you with the last word. Thanks for the debate, you absolutely have convinced me that kids are just that.....Kids.
Now, I'm sure recess is over, get off the computer and back to the playground!

Kinda weak, really.

Debating with you is downright silly. You've already admitted you store your knowledge in your pubic hair. All you wrote about above are the old union arguments and the classic payroll jealousy because you are stuck in the right seat without the skills in aviation to do anything more.

What has the time I post got to do with anything? Why don't you go and do a survey about when I post, what time I post, the days I post and see if you can put together a common thread.

It would be interesting to see what you produce for data and the conspiracies that you come up with.

Us management pukes don't care about the names you want to call us because we know that everything all pilots do originates from us.

As long as pilots conduct themselves exactly as we say they should by the policies and procedures we designed to stop them from hurting themselves you can call us anything you want.

In the end, we know why the flight was successful and who was really responsible. All you have to do is exactly as we design and say... you'll be just fine.

B19,

Are you absolutely serious? The quoted post must be tongue in cheek!

So ... No accident, incident, fatality, and so forth has ever happened even-though, or worse, in spite of the crew following procedures, check-lists, etc to the letter?!

In case you truly believe the infallibility of management, and in particular, flight operations management, please review some of the more unfortunate accidents and incidents in history! American, among a whole list of others, have had a number of accidents and incidents that can be traced back to faulty policies, procedures, training, and, checklists.

It seems to me that you do not believe in safety enhancing programs such as ASAP, FOQA, and, NASA's ASRP. After-all, management, and in particular, flight operations management does not need any input in enhancing and improving the policies, procedures, training, and, checklist!

IDEtoNJA

Last edited:
Ok, against my last words. One more try........

Hey kid, my worst is better than your best any day!

Kinda weak, really.
No, kinda on target.

Debating with you is downright silly.

Most uneducated people would feel that way young man.

You've already admitted you store your knowledge in your pubic hair.

All that I've written and this is the only rhetort you can respond with? I'd say my point is proven. Yet another whitty comeback by the "Higher level manager" at 1pm. And, dickhead, if you were paying attention, I said that "I've got more brains in my pubic hair than you do in your entire body." If you're going to quote, at least get it right. But then again, you have the brains of a 12 year old, this is to be expected.

All you wrote about above are the old union arguments and the classic payroll jealousy because you are stuck in the right seat without the skills in aviation to do anything more.
Wrong again dickhead. I'm not in the right seat, I'm in the left seat. have been for several years. yet again, you prove to be wrong in everything you spew out of your 12 year old pie hole. Your grade school teachers must be so disappointed in you.

]What has the time I post got to do with anything? Why don't you go and do a survey about when I post, what time I post, the days I post and see if you can put together a common thread.
I have kid. It shows you're in no way shape or form management, or any kind of lawyer, but some snot nose pimple faced kid with lots of time on his hands.

It would be interesting to see what you produce for data and the conspiracies that you come up with.
Once again that you are a spoiled little 12 year old kid with 1/2 a brain.
400+ posts, and 27 pages later, you've gotten way more attention than you deserve. Now get back to picking boogers and scratching your daddy's leg.
I'm sure its way past bed time for you. So tomorrow, when you're back at recess, you can respond with the last word.
AMF!
Midge.
Captain, proud union supporter, former CEO, and B19 spoiler!

Behold, His Royal Highness, would be Rex Procurator, holder of vast knowledge on all things pertaining to aviation and pilots unions.

For once we have a glimpse at the soul of our antagonist. He tries to bait us, but in the process, a genuine thought is revealed.

How do we know this narcissistic "union avoidance" functionary is a King among peasants? Because as he says, "everything pilots do emanates from us."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd_zkMEgkI

Last edited:
Behold, His Royal Highness, would be Rex Procurator, holder of vast knowledge on all things pertaining to aviation and pilots unions.

For once we have a glimpse at the soul of our antagonist. He tries to bait us, but in the process, a genuine thought is revealed.

How do we know this narcissistic "union avoidance" functionary is a King among peasants? Because as he says, "everything pilots do emanates from us."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd_zkMEgkI

As a union leader, you know the union has failed at Flight Options and will continued to fail even if an agreement is reached.

You can't admit that unions are not needed to run a company. Unions are there for your pleasure, not for the security of the company, the employees, the shareholders and the passengers.

You have failed to get a contract in over three years of attempted negotiations. Management hasn't won, your union has failed and has continued to fail.

All the employees at the company have suffered, the passengers have suffered and most importantly, all the union pilots that you pretend to support have suffered by your failure.

Those of us that have the courage to manage do so knowing that we'll suffer the consequences of insignicant people like you. Your goal is to line your pockets on the efforts and ideas of others. Management's goal is to maintain a working entity that remains profitable and provides a service to those who buy into the service.

In the fractional world, it is proven that non-union fractional carriers have stayed viable in light of the overwhelming size and cash from unionized Netjets.

The year is young, but if FLOPS has any chance to survive it will do it without a union if the lack of quality leadership as you provide continues.

Thank the lord there is management to create policies to keeping you safe.

Midge.
Captain, proud union supporter, former CEO, and B19 spoiler!

I went back through your posts and you attempt to pick fights with anybody you can. You've been a captain for several years, I've been in management for several decades keeping pilots like you for hurting yourself.

You're not as smart as me, you are not as successful as me, you are not as independent as me, unlike me you rely on others to speak for you as a union member and in the book of reality, are nothing but a pilot that thinks he can manage in aviation because he says he can, not because he has the courage to do it or the guts to try it.

You are more of an athletic supporter keeping your knowledge stored in your pubic hair than you are a proud union supporter. Your attacks on me reflect your pubic reality.

You prefer to tear things down rather than build them up. You are a classic problem child of a pilot, one that needs a union to keep them out of trouble because of your poor decision making abilites.

Thank the lord there is management to create policies to keeping you safe.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back