B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not a clue...

Wrong! Managment is management numbnuts. Both are subject to market forces, mine more so than yours. My workers have a union. More typical not knowing what you're talking about bull******************** from you!

No Nancy. I know that I have been in a management position before, and that I know what I'm talking about. Something you cannot say.

Hey B19. I'm checking back in. Its called negotiations. I'm sure you would know that if you were in management. My workers have a "negotiated" contract. How about yours???? Oh that's right, its your father that has dicked up the company. Your'e just here to try to distract from his wrong doings, right son??

See the above statement management wanna be!

Oh B19. You were doing so well. Well not really. Obviously you were out to lunch when they taught you how to negotiate contracts and run a company successfully. I'll leave you with the last word since you posts show that you're about 13 and haven't the faintest idea of what a real working man's position is. You're obviously a management plant who's come on here to piss off pilots. You're pretty good at that, but don't really have a clue what goes on in the real world. I have a feeling that you're not in management, not a grown up, but some snot nose kid who's dad has ********************ed up a company real bad and is getting ******************** on because of his dad's mismanagement of a company. I'll tell you what kid, when you grow up and have a job that doesn't include sharpening pencils and , setting up water bottles at board meetings, let me know. Get back to me then punk...

You wold never know kid. Your daddy is the one in the management position. You're just here to argue for argument's sake. Get back to scratching your daddy's leg. That's about the league you're in kid. You give it away with the timing of your posts. I guess you just ran home from the office at 1753 and had to run right to flightinfo? You've been exposed fraud! Get on that homework before mom and dad find out about you playing on the computer!
Good day little man!

You clearly don't know what your talking about, you know nothing about aviation management and are not making any sense in what you are writing.

You clearly don't understand the economics of aviation or any of the industries within it.

You are one of those that makes my case about seniority. One of these days you will be able to bid an upgrade. That safest place in that Boeing for you and the rest of us is in the right seat where the real decisions are made by somebody else.

those decisions are made by me. Cause I am the second coming of Christ and know all about that in which has been created.

Thank You.

Miracles for sale......high bid only.

That safest place in that Boeing for you and the rest of us is in the right seat where the real decisions are made by somebody else.

The guy that sits in that right seat, with the final decisions being made by someone else, still has infinitely more responsibility than a management puke like yourself.

A dedicated union pilot was attending overnighting in Las Vegas and decided to check out the local brothels.
When he got to the first one, he asked the Madam, 'Is this a union house?'
'No,' she replied, 'I'm sorry it isn't.'
'Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?'
'The house gets $80 and the girls get $20,' she answered.
Offended at such unfair dealings, the union pilot stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, hopefully, unionized shop.
His search continued until finally he reached a brothel where the Madam responded, 'Why, yes sir, this is a union house. 'We observe all union rules.'
The man asked, 'And if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?'
'The girls get $80 and the house gets $20.'
'That's more like it!' the union pilot said.
He handed the Madam $100, looked around the room, and pointed to a stunningly attractive green-eyed blonde.
'I'd like her,' he said.
'I'm sure you would, sir,' said the Madam. Then she gestured to a 92-year old woman in the corner, 'but Ethel here has 67 years seniority and according to union rules, she's next.'
:laugh:​

Once upon a time, B19 must have been that "dedicated union pilot". Everything suddenly makes sense, and I now understand why he hates unions so much. I think we should all cut him a break!

For the longest time I thought B19 was a union leader. There is no one else who has done more to promote unity than B19.

You clearly don't know what your talking about, you know nothing about aviation management and are not making any sense in what you are writing.
But I've proven I have more knowledge in one of my pubic hairs than your whole body!

You clearly don't understand the economics of aviation or any of the industries within it.
And yet I've debated you and shot down everything you've spewed out of your pie hole!
And still I have more knowledge and understandings about the industry and what goes on within it.

You are one of those that makes my case about seniority. One of these days you will be able to bid an upgrade.
That safest place in that Boeing for you and the rest of us is in the right seat where the real decisions are made by somebody else.

You are the one who makes my case of anonymity, and the comfort of throwing stones behind a keyboard!
You aren't in management and it has been proven. Its quite obvious you're either just a pencil sharpening kid, the son/daughter of some bigwig who's destroyed a major company and is now justifying what your dad did, or just some half assed union buster who's not doing a good job.
Hey kid when you're done your homework, bring your dad into the conversation. Maybe he can get spanked too!
Now I'm sure you've got homework to do, get to it, and leave aviation to the grown ups!

Last edited:
Not likely....

But I've proven I have more knowledge in one of my pubic hairs than your whole body!

And yet I've debated you and shot down everything you've spewed out of your pie hole!
And still I have more knowledge and understandings about the industry and what goes on within it.

You are the one who makes my case of anonymity, and the comfort of throwing stones behind a keyboard!
You aren't in management and it has been proven. Its quite obvious you're either just a pencil sharpening kid, the son/daughter of some bigwig who's destroyed a major company and is now justifying what your dad did, or just some half assed union buster who's not doing a good job.
Hey kid when you're done your homework, bring your dad into the conversation. Maybe he can get spanked too!
Now I'm sure you've got homework to do, get to it, and leave aviation to the grown ups!

Midge,

You expect anybody to accept you as credible once you disclosed that you keep your aviation knowledge in your pubic hair?

B19 Flyer

Midge,

You expect anybody to accept you as credible once you disclosed that you keep your aviation knowledge in your pubic hair?

B19 Flyer

B19:
You expect anyone to accept you as credible once you've been exposed as a union buster (who's not really that good) or some kid who's been outed because his dad is the one in management?
Time for homework kid. It must be past your bed time.
Midge

B19:
You expect anyone to accept you as credible once you've been exposed as a union buster (who's not really that good) or some kid who's been outed because his dad is the one in management?
Time for homework kid. It must be past your bed time.
Midge

I'm not a union buster... but it's people like you that support unions who are more concerned with who I am rather than what your union has not done for you that I find fascinating.

I have nothing to prove Midge, but you support a union that makes promises that they can't keep. Look at FLOPS, over three years now with many thousands of dollars wasted.... and 1108 is no closer now than there were then. Don't blame the company, blame the union.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back