• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The turmoil at FLOPS is a great example of why unions suck.
1108 has nothing to do with the turmoil at FLOPS and YOU KNOW IT.

Stop spreading lies.

Amusing post

First, I do work in 121 and I contribute to the industry every day by what I do now and have done in the past for a living. How do you contribute?

My opinion of unions on this website is designed to improve pilots lives by exposing the grimy underbelly of behind the scenes relationships between unions and companies that union members have been blinded to by their union. Because you love your precious union, you think they can do no wrong. I've seen how they work from the inside. You have no clue the damage a union can do to your career. I'm not a union buster, if you want to work for a union... knock your socks off. Just leave everybody else alone if you don't have one. The turmoil at FLOPS is a great example of why unions suck.

B19, I find this post quite amusing but pathetic.

If you truely believe being a trade unionist is damaging, come over to some other forums(ie.-majors, cargo, nationals) to post your views. I know some union members that disagree with you.
I, personaly, would welcome it. Please save our careers!

While I have no particular love of unions, I find them necessary because of people like you and are the mechanism WE have been forced to use. Inept management with failed business models has made them a requirement.

It would be surprising to hear what contributions you have made to the 121 world, and now the fractionals; other than the lining of managements pockets, soured labor relations, degradation of services, and furloughs.

It is obvious that you are focusing on one group, the pilots at Flight Options. The threads you post in make it undeniable. Dividing the pilots, lowering expectations, creating fear and alienating other groups inside the company from the pilots are your goals.

Spout all the nonsense you want, only the uneducated will believe it. Improving pilots lives, what a joke!

Come on folks. Don't bother bantering words with someone who clearly has no idea of what he/she speaks. Besides, he/she no doubt does post on the majors board under another anonymous.

B19, I find this post quite amusing but pathetic.

If you truely believe being a trade unionist is damaging, come over to some other forums(ie.-majors, cargo, nationals) to post your views. I know some union members that disagree with you.
I, personaly, would welcome it. Please save our careers!

While I have no particular love of unions, I find them necessary because of people like you and are the mechanism WE have been forced to use. Inept management with failed business models has made them a requirement.

It would be surprising to hear what contributions you have made to the 121 world, and now the fractionals; other than the lining of managements pockets, soured labor relations, degradation of services, and furloughs.

It is obvious that you are focusing on one group, the pilots at Flight Options. The threads you post in make it undeniable. Dividing the pilots, lowering expectations, creating fear and alienating other groups inside the company from the pilots are your goals.

Spout all the nonsense you want, only the uneducated will believe it. Improving pilots lives, what a joke!
Another lie by B19. He does not work for a 121 carrier.

B19 takes a break

If you look at B19 posts he didnt post from 3/11-3/19 Same Time frame BT was on vacation riding around in a Flops Beechjet with his wife on vacation. Coincidence?? Maybe. But if I where a betting man. Oh and this is the same week Flops chopped 50 more pilots..

He would fit right into AIG.....he's out enjoying life on vacation USING a company jet while he ruins pilots lives....

should be illegal. The nerve to think unions are bad.....HA

I feel flattered you are reading my posts....

If you look at B19 posts he didnt post from 3/11-3/19 Same Time frame BT was on vacation riding around in a Flops Beechjet with his wife on vacation. Coincidence?? Maybe. But if I where a betting man. Oh and this is the same week Flops chopped 50 more pilots..

Once again, the conspiracy is again out there.. let me point you back to the first post on this thread:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1736890&postcount=1

Now, with that stated... you are actually watching how I post? I either should feel honored or creeped out by it.

If you were NJW I would say you were stalking me, but instead I'll say that I feel flattered you are reading my posts. I have a lot more class than she did.

There is no conspiracy and I'm sorry that can't educate you folks every day. But the fact is you are getting exactly what you asked for in your attempts to put that union in place. FLOPS has over three years of stagnation, layoffs and turmoil just like I predicted. The company is still hanging on and it's not because the union has anything to do with it. The union has hurt the growth of the company and is an ongoing threat.

Oh, and waco... I know you are going to chime in and say what you always say. I'll give you the attention now so you feel good about yourself.

Ahh.. yes I do....

Another lie by B19. He does not work for a 121 carrier.

Ahh.. yes I do.... and with the exception of two years consulting for fracs, I've worked in 121 for over two decades.

But you know that anyway.. and the beautiful thing here is that I've never told a single lie on these boards. You guys just can't believe that the union attitude is so far out of touch with real management.

Everything I write is what management truly thinks but will never state because they can't and it's not politically correct. They need to protect the entire company so they have to pull back and can't express their opinions openly as I can through my experience. I was muzzled too when I was in that position.

Unions don't care about anybody thinks. They are greedy, selfish and will use any method to achieve their goals. They don't care who they hurt or how bad the damage is.

Yes, fischman I work in 121. I'm proud of being non-union and the fact that I care more about the big picture of company, family than unions do.

You know, B19, there is a very easy way to put to bed all the misinformation about who you are: simply reveal your identity.

I'll show you exactly what I mean: BeeDubya is Brian Ward, NetJets' Citation X Pilot and NJASAP Steward.

Done. No questions about who I am.

Fraternally,
Brian

Latest resources

Back