• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hmmm... That turnaround is SOLELY due to the decisions Mr. Buffett and Mr. Santulli made in that time? NJASAP and IBT1108 are the same people, same pilots, same union.

Wrong again B19. NetJets success over the past 3 years is due to the pilots, and the CBA we agreed to.

The CBA you agreed on or the one forced down the throat of management? It's been publically stated how the company took a financial beating during the negotiations process. With the downturn in the economy, we'll see how the union reacts to it. My post last year stated it would be by the end of the year, we still have a long way to go. That CBA is going to cost a lot of innocent people a lot of money and their jobs.

After six days, with your own personal thread falling off the first page, you just couldn't stand it any more, could you? You had to shout "HEY, LOOK AT ME!"

Be careful what you ask for...

After six days, with your own personal thread falling off the first page, you just couldn't stand it any more, could you? You had to shout "HEY, LOOK AT ME!"

No. Wrong conspiracy again.

I shouldn't have to explain my absence, but since you commented I will.

After more than six days of not having any internet service outside of my blackberry from traveling I responded to the posts and false accusations leveled at me on this thread. I also posted on other threads also.

Some of us contribute more to the industry than others. People like you just fly the line and take advantage of the efforts that people like me put into making things better. What have you done for your industry lately?

It's clear that YOU wanted the attention and my response so you got it. Happy now?

You are the one looking for the attention in an attempt to call me out and making an A$$ out of yourself in the process. Guys like you need a union to speak for you because it's clear that you can't do it for yourself.

Why don't you respond on the other threads also? Because you have nothing to add? I thought so.

What an A$$.

hey b19...our industry leading contract?

what we have now IS for the bad times, we're not even close to making what we should be making.

you asked if we'll open up the contract?...no we won't. Because it won't fix anything. That has been proven time and again in the past. IF guys get furloughed then the will get furloughed. Nothing can prevent that.

The issue is how will company company handle the intergration with NJI if guys get furloughed.

Last edited:
No. Wrong conspiracy again.
I didn't say you were part of some conspiracy. I'm just suggesting that you are narcissistic.

Some of us contribute more to the industry than others. People like you just fly the line and take advantage of the efforts that people like me put into making things better. What have you done for your industry lately?

I thought you didn't work at a fractional? Aren't you part 121? How do you contribute to my industry? Slamming pilots on a website devoted to pilots makes things better? Who are you trying to kid?

It's clear that YOU wanted the attention and my response so you got it. Happy now?

Right. I'm the one keeping my own thread going.

You are the one looking for the attention in an attempt to call me out and making an A$$ out of yourself in the process. Guys like you need a union to speak for you because it's clear that you can't do it for yourself.

My company has no union. We don't need one, and I therefore speak for myself.

Why don't you respond on the other threads also? Because you have nothing to add? I thought so.
A simple search would have shown that I have responded to many other threads.

What an A$$.
Sad that you have resorted to simple name calling, hiding behind symbols to escape the censor.

Wacoflyr

union buster

I thought you didn't work at a fractional? Aren't you part 121? How do you contribute to my industry? Slamming pilots on a website devoted to pilots makes things better? Who are you trying to kid?

B19 is not 121. The only place he has posted is here in the fractional threads. He is a paid union buster.:puke:

I do have to admit that it is ironic that FLOPS announces another furlough, and B19 is back the next day.

Especially since he doesn't work there.

B19 is not 121. The only place he has posted is here in the fractional threads. He is a paid union buster.:puke:

First, I do work in 121 and I contribute to the industry every day by what I do now and have done in the past for a living. How do you contribute?

My opinion of unions on this website is designed to improve pilots lives by exposing the grimy underbelly of behind the scenes relationships between unions and companies that union members have been blinded to by their union. Because you love your precious union, you think they can do no wrong. I've seen how they work from the inside. You have no clue the damage a union can do to your career. I'm not a union buster, if you want to work for a union... knock your socks off. Just leave everybody else alone if you don't have one. The turmoil at FLOPS is a great example of why unions suck.

Sad that you have resorted to simple name calling, hiding behind symbols to escape the censor.

Wacoflyr

That wasn't simple name calling. It was expressing an opinion. Like you, I work non-union. You can appreciate the freedom.

Latest resources

Back