• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fischmen wanted proof, I provided it for him. I have nothing to lose and do not fear retribution for speaking my mind here. I won't when I get into the civilain world either. That is how I am. I could give a ******************** if you like it or not.
Thank you Sir!

I have to admit, I wouldn't have believed he had ANY PMs. Unfortunatly, I don't believe a word he has said.

I understand you are in the middle, and that is a safe place to be. Be sure to do your homework as all unions are NOT created equal when you come to the private sector. For example, NJASAP has done the exact opposite of what B19 claims. It has REMOVED turmoil and provided stability, safety, and security for NetJets. So has the union at Southwest.

Not all unions do as B19 claims.

Recent months have been difficult on everybody in all industries including aviation. As things get tighter, I'm increasingly amazed about how little labor is willing to give up. It seems as though labor would prefer the unemployment line to a steady paycheck.

Can you provide any links to to back this up? You are talking about airlines right? Fractional's specifically? Is this just speculation on your part?

Uncle Warren and RS have provided stability, safety, and security - not NJASAP.

Thank you Sir!

I have to admit, I wouldn't have believed he had ANY PMs. Unfortunatly, I don't believe a word he has said.

I understand you are in the middle, and that is a safe place to be. Be sure to do your homework as all unions are NOT created equal when you come to the private sector. For example, NJASAP has done the exact opposite of what B19 claims. It has REMOVED turmoil and provided stability, safety, and security for NetJets. So has the union at Southwest.

Not all unions do as B19 claims.

NJASAP has been in existence for a matter of months and has never had to deal with what is coming up in the near future before. They have no history to prove that they have provided stability, safety and security.

Uncle Warren and RS have provided that, not NJASAP.

NJASAP has been in existence for a matter of months and has never had to deal with what is coming up in the near future before. They have no history to prove that they have provided stability, safety and security.

Uncle Warren and RS have provided that, not NJASAP.

Hmmm... That turnaround is SOLELY due to the decisions Mr. Buffett and Mr. Santulli made in that time? NJASAP and IBT1108 are the same people, same pilots, same union.

Wrong again B19. NetJets success over the past 3 years is due to the pilots, and the CBA we agreed to.

Last edited:
Nobody is trying to crush a union, they seem to do a pretty good job of that themselves.

Says the management lacky
Union members get exactly what they ask for, turmoil, grief and a company that can't adjust to the changing economy when times are bad.
Of course piss poor management performance has nothing to do with it eh?

It's the non-union worker supporting the union worker that becomes collateral damage, and they didn't want the union in the first place.
Keep telling yourself that. You know there's no tooth fairy too! (woops, didn't mean to break it to you)

Oh, and 7777... you knew that was coming. It took only one post.

Nice to see you answering yourself. I bet your doctor thinks you're making wonderful progress.

LOL, that says nothing to me. How does that majority sign up work?

Are you saying that the union organizers will NOT know how employees vote with this EFCA? Just cut to the chase please. I don't need the BS. There is enough of that in this thread.

Give me credible sources too please. AFL/CIO isn't going to cut it for me as they are the ones pushing it....right?

I had hoped that you would look around on the AFL web site for the information you were looking for (text of the proposed Act, FAQs) But here is another link.

http://www.aflcio.org/joinaunion/voiceatwork/efca/qna.cfm

I think you are missing out on one salient point here. If passed by Congress the EFCA will not alter the Railway Labor Act and therefore will have little impact on pilots.

I think that is also why you aren't seeing a lot of interest in discussing it on this forum.

I can't believe this joke went this long.

Ok here comes......you do all know that b19 is just a regular line pilots at FLOPS right?.....

kinda hoped you'd figure that out before he gets a big kick outta this.

I can't believe this joke went this long.

Ok here comes......you do all know that b19 is just a regular line pilots at FLOPS right?.....

kinda hoped you'd figure that out before he gets a big kick outta this.

I also fly the space shuttle, was on the grassy knoll and helped both Elvis and Jim Morrison escape the rigors of celebrity. The Howland Island deal was a little tough for me also, but I managed to pull it off... I advised to not change the formula of Coke, and we all saw what happened there. :D

No, I'm not a line pilot at FLOPS or anyplace else for that matter. As a matter of fact, and I've said this before... one of the funniest things and inside humor about all the posts here is that I've done nothing but tell the truth and nobody wants to believe it. Such is life.

Says the management lacky

Of course piss poor management performance has nothing to do with it eh?

Keep telling yourself that. You know there's no tooth fairy too! (woops, didn't mean to break it to you)

Nice to see you answering yourself. I bet your doctor thinks you're making wonderful progress.

The only lackies on this board are the union members that haven't the nuts to manage their own careers and require others to speak for them. Apparently, you fall into that category.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back