• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B19 Flyer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A question came up at my non union company. It was asked if a pay cut could prevent the layoffs that recently occured. The answer was "no". But that doesn't fit with your "the union is always to blame for layoffs because they won't take concessions" mantra. So I geuss you will just ignore that one. You really are out there.

B-19 Bob or Ed who ever you are, your statement "Unions love to negotiate in public, companies don't do that. " caught my attention. Why will you not post what the company is offering for a contract? What are you hiding? We all know what our Union is asking of the company, so what are you hiding?

Still ignored by Bob19.....

Is the FACT that of all 4 Major Jet Fractional providers, the ONLY one not to furlough its Pilots is the one with a Contract: NetJets.

That does not mean furloughs might not happen in the future if things get bad enough in the economy, but it certainly presents an interesting point.

When Pilots are treated well, and respected by their Management, even if getting to that point needed to be forced by an Industry Leading COntract, is it not possible the company will actually do better than before the CBA?

I submit to you that it is. We are not flying around airliners here with FAs in the back. The Pilots at a Fractional, to the Customer, are the Company.

Happy Pilots make for Happy Customers, more refererals from those satisfied customers, and a spiraling upward spin towards industry domination.

Said in another word: NetJets.

Submitted by a former Flight Options Pilot.

Good Luck my Brothers.

And remember:

Freedom is Not Free. It must be earned.

It would appear that, caught in the web of lies he has spun, B19 is silenced at last. At least until the next web can be spun.

There has been a lot of union talk on the majors board lately. I wonder why we haven't heard a peep from ol' B over there........

Ford & Harrison likely has others over there. We have our own personal, fracs dedicated troll here. Perhaps our beloved company is bouncing his checks so maybe he'll finally disappear.

Is the FACT that of all 4 Major Jet Fractional providers, the ONLY one not to furlough its Pilots is the one with a Contract: NetJets.

There's a ton of pilots on the street that would gladly point out to you their CBA did not prevent them from getting furloughed!

Get the whole story...

You don't find the humor of him leaving out that the exact same guys were heros to the unions when they made record profits only 4 years earlier and that unions were able to secure massive industry leading contracts as a result?

Or that those contracts weighed each carrier down to the point where they all collapsed to near and into bankruptcy at the same time as they were whining about high CEO pay?

Two sides.. you guys always forget that when you place these posts in here.

It would appear that, caught in the web of lies he has spun, B19 is silenced at last. At least until the next web can be spun.

Not quite...And I've never written any lies. I don't belong to a union.

Latest resources

Back