• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

B-1b

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if your looking to fly for the mil, you should be more forthcoming, we tend to appreciate that, rather than the "Whats the QOL and pay for the C-17" or "My friend who flies the C-5 says....." Tell us your situation, and your goals. You'll find a wealth of information.

Just a piece of advice. Take it or leave it.

Whats funny it has been awhile since I asked pay and qol because everyone picked up on it. But I have gotten a very thick skin on this forum plus I'm I think its funny.

Well you sound like you are hard working at least.

Apply for an OTS slot and get it over with. The Mil like people who work hard and have earned thier spot.

This guy is a troll... he's flooded this board and several others I frequent with all kinds of useless crap and irrelevant questions.

SIG600 said:
This guy is a troll... he's flooded this board and several others I frequent with all kinds of useless crap and irrelevant questions.

Ah, I felt like the only one who was starting to lean that way. At least I know I'm not going crazy.

psysicx said:
Thanks you for calling me a troll. I have been called worse. But its just words who cares.

Dude, I'm not trying to be the grammar police here, but have you ever thought about proofreading your posts? It's just painful sometimes to read 'em.

People take you seriously if you take the time to communicate properly. Maybe it's just me...

Fury is correct: the spelling/grammatical errors are pretty heinous, and always have been. You really do need to work on it.

Fury: remember, FAIPs are hand picked.... like a booger! (I can say that since I was a -38 FAIP too ;) When do you convert to the C-model?

Latest resources

Back